Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 19, 2015
I buy this coffee twice a year for my best friend who has everything. She absolutely loves this coffee! There was a glitch with my Christmas order for her and the company contacted me right away and more than satisfied any complaint I had. I'll continue buying this for her from this company for as long as they sell it. She's very hard to please and I love it when she tells me she rations this out to last because she loves it so much. Thanks again, Aloha Island Coffee!!!

Update: Christmas 2016---I got this again for my friend and she was beyond thrilled with it. I had it sent directly to her so she could enjoy it now through Christmas. I'll be ordering every year for her birthday and Christmas.
on May 16, 2014
To start with the positives

+ Taste good, but there are better things out there
+ Nice presentation (I bought this as a christmas gift)
+ Some variety

As far as the negatives

- Small packaging. I read the previous reviews about how small the packages were, but didn't imagine it being as small as they were.
- Even when you use the specified amount to make a cup of coffee, it still comes out less than a cup.
- Doesn't taste strong. In addition to not making a whole cup of coffee, you have to use more coffee in order to make it taste strong.
- There isn't a big difference in taste between the coffees that are provided.

I know with my negative points that it may sound like i'm not very happy about the product, but it wasn't too bad purchase. I'd recommend that you don't buy this for someone who is a big coffee drinker. If you bought this for an average/casual coffee drinker then it would be a big treat for them.
on January 26, 2018
beautiful package.
This will not work in my new K machine.
Left me standing in our kitchen, drooling.
I now have 20 pods I can't use.
SAD..
on January 29, 2018
It's the closest coffee I've had to the Kona coffee I remember from my trip to Hawaii. Rich tasting with no aftertaste. I love it, but I can't afford it very often.
on August 3, 2017
GIFT FOR MY SISTERS MOTHER IN LAW SOMETHING FOR AN ELDERLY LADY THA HAS MINIMAL WANTS SHE CLAIMS TO REALLY ENJOY IT
on August 17, 2016
I will not buy this again. The package arrived and one K cup already had a hole punched in the top. Coffee was EVERYWHERE in the box. The remaining cups were ok, but everything had to be wiped off. A big MESS.
on October 16, 2015
I believe the best selections in this package were the kona premium and the hawaiian espresso blend. These are not pure kona, but this gift set was a great taster pack to give a wide array of what kinds of coffee that aloha island has to offer. I think it was worth buying and worth the price I paid. I don't find them to be reliable for 100% pure kona because of research after purchase, but I would definitely buy the espresso blend again. When you french press the espresso blend it had a beautifully pure and smooth taste. I'd try elsewhere for pure kona, since the premium isn't credibly authentic, however the taste was great.
on January 4, 2016
I purchased this as a gift and I must say it went over well. I was told the Tropical Arabica blend is purported to be his fave as it had such a smooth flavor profile. I actually had a sample of this one and it was definitely delicious. He enjoyed the other one he tried, but stated the Reserve was a bit strong for his tastes on a daily basis. I didn't have the pleasure of trying that one, but definitely recommend a side purchase of the Tropical Blend.
on April 22, 2017
The taste was stale and I was disappointed as I had purchased this as a gift for a coffee lover
on March 30, 2017
Ive tasted better Kona than this plus they all pretty much taste the same: very acidic.