Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kona Hawaiian Coffee Gift Sampler for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Birthdays, All Occasions, Our Platinum Collection of 5 Kona Blend Coffee Roasts, in Gift Box, Ground Coffee, Brews 60 Cups
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 19, 2011
i ordered this for xmas for a friend. It showed up in about eight days. I was impressed that it came in the box with wrapping tissue and all, but the coffee bags are smaller then I expected. In the photo they look about the size of your average coffee bag, but they are gift bag size. THye are about six inches long and two and one half inches wide. Little less then I would want, but never the less, good size for a sampler pack. I do wish that they would give a size description so that you knew what you were getting. Other then that, I love the product and it will be great for xmas.
on December 11, 2004
I'm a big fan of the Aloha Island Gold Kona so I decided I should try the Diamond & Platinum this time.. so glad I did. The Diamond is a coffee unlike any I have ever had before. The flavor profile is earthy, woodsy and smoky, very complex and dense and rich while being extremely smooth and without any bitterness to it at all. The ulitmate for a true coffee lover. The platinum is wonderful too... It's a more delicate coffee but still with the rich smoothness that I have come to expect from this producer. I must try their espresso next....The presentation of the Diamond in the black silk bag is extraordinary as well. I have sent these to my clients for the holidays this year.
on November 29, 2011
Any coffee lover will adore this. Wonderfull aroma with great flavor fully satisfied, the only problem I have had is my dad keeps coming over to my house to try and steal some! I am buying him his own for christmas this year.
on May 16, 2014
To start with the positives

+ Taste good, but there are better things out there
+ Nice presentation (I bought this as a christmas gift)
+ Some variety

As far as the negatives

- Small packaging. I read the previous reviews about how small the packages were, but didn't imagine it being as small as they were.
- Even when you use the specified amount to make a cup of coffee, it still comes out less than a cup.
- Doesn't taste strong. In addition to not making a whole cup of coffee, you have to use more coffee in order to make it taste strong.
- There isn't a big difference in taste between the coffees that are provided.

I know with my negative points that it may sound like i'm not very happy about the product, but it wasn't too bad purchase. I'd recommend that you don't buy this for someone who is a big coffee drinker. If you bought this for an average/casual coffee drinker then it would be a big treat for them.
on December 8, 2014
First, the good: This package was beautifully presented with a high-quality, holiday-style box and a fine chocolate-style box. There were four different blends of coffee, which was exactly what was promised. Next, the bad: These are k-cups. Everybody knows k-cups are more expensive than standard coffee, but that's because the coffee is "preserved" individually, meaning every cup of coffee is first-out-of-the-container fresh. But preservation of fine flavor is a moot ideal if coffee grounds continually escape and can be found in your cup and in your teeth when done consuming a beverage. In addition, this is displayed as Kona and Kona blend coffee. Four of the cups were pure Kona coffee. Eight were classified as "Kona Smooth", which just means it was as smooth as regular Kona coffee., aka NOT Kona (definitely did not taste like Kona coffee). Four more didn't pretend to be Kona at all, listed as 100% organic Arabica coffee, and four were classified as "Organic Kona blend". In order to be classified as a Kona blend, you need 10% Kona coffee in it. This tasted like that was a stretch. Please don't get me wrong...these weren't bad blends. My husband still prefers Tully's Hawaiian blend over this, but the coffee was ... forgettable. For the price of almost $1.85 each cup, this should have been fantastic. Instead, it will go on reserve...coffee we will drink when the good stuff is gone.
on February 26, 2014
Out of this world flavor. I only give it four stars because of the amount they give you. The bags are small and are only good for maybe 8-10 cups of coffee. I brew 8 cups of coffee in my machine every morning so i had adjust my settings to get the most out of them. Very strong, and definitely a change of pace.
on May 23, 2010
My mom absolutly loves her coffee, but never treats herself to exotic blends. I bought this for her for mothers day and it was a HUGE hit ! The coffee was fabulous and the truffles to die for ! I was very happy with this purchase!
on June 22, 2015
I love this COFFEE and love the collection. It's perfect for my household.
I tired some of the other flavors, the Hawaiian Plantation blend and a Kona flavor,
at a friends house and I'm hooked.
Love it!
on December 19, 2015
I buy this coffee twice a year for my best friend who has everything. She absolutely loves this coffee! There was a glitch with my Christmas order for her and the company contacted me right away and more than satisfied any complaint I had. I'll continue buying this for her from this company for as long as they sell it. She's very hard to please and I love it when she tells me she rations this out to last because she loves it so much. Thanks again, Aloha Island Coffee!!!
on January 4, 2016
I purchased this as a gift and I must say it went over well. I was told the Tropical Arabica blend is purported to be his fave as it had such a smooth flavor profile. I actually had a sample of this one and it was definitely delicious. He enjoyed the other one he tried, but stated the Reserve was a bit strong for his tastes on a daily basis. I didn't have the pleasure of trying that one, but definitely recommend a side purchase of the Tropical Blend.