Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 19, 2015
I buy this coffee twice a year for my best friend who has everything. She absolutely loves this coffee! There was a glitch with my Christmas order for her and the company contacted me right away and more than satisfied any complaint I had. I'll continue buying this for her from this company for as long as they sell it. She's very hard to please and I love it when she tells me she rations this out to last because she loves it so much. Thanks again, Aloha Island Coffee!!!

Update: Christmas 2016---I got this again for my friend and she was beyond thrilled with it. I had it sent directly to her so she could enjoy it now through Christmas. I'll be ordering every year for her birthday and Christmas.
One person found this helpful
on January 19, 2016
I don't know how anyone gives this coffee 5 stars,.I am a kona coffee drinker. This k-cup doesn't even come close to tasting like a cup of kona, even on the smallest k-cup setting it still tastes bland. Buyer beware unless the ratings are from a verified buyer I would be very careful about choosing an expensive, not tasty, pretty packaged K-cup from this company.
on May 16, 2014
To start with the positives

+ Taste good, but there are better things out there
+ Nice presentation (I bought this as a christmas gift)
+ Some variety

As far as the negatives

- Small packaging. I read the previous reviews about how small the packages were, but didn't imagine it being as small as they were.
- Even when you use the specified amount to make a cup of coffee, it still comes out less than a cup.
- Doesn't taste strong. In addition to not making a whole cup of coffee, you have to use more coffee in order to make it taste strong.
- There isn't a big difference in taste between the coffees that are provided.

I know with my negative points that it may sound like i'm not very happy about the product, but it wasn't too bad purchase. I'd recommend that you don't buy this for someone who is a big coffee drinker. If you bought this for an average/casual coffee drinker then it would be a big treat for them.
8 people found this helpful
on January 26, 2018
beautiful package.
This will not work in my new K machine.
Left me standing in our kitchen, drooling.
I now have 20 pods I can't use.
SAD..
on January 29, 2018
It's the closest coffee I've had to the Kona coffee I remember from my trip to Hawaii. Rich tasting with no aftertaste. I love it, but I can't afford it very often.
VINE VOICEon February 11, 2016
I bought these for my husband for christmas. He loves Kona and recently got some Kcups that were a Kona blend so I thought this would be a nice treat for him. He loves it. He said it has the classic Kona flavor and its' smooth and tastes perfect. It came in a nice box, perfect for gift giving.
on October 16, 2015
I believe the best selections in this package were the kona premium and the hawaiian espresso blend. These are not pure kona, but this gift set was a great taster pack to give a wide array of what kinds of coffee that aloha island has to offer. I think it was worth buying and worth the price I paid. I don't find them to be reliable for 100% pure kona because of research after purchase, but I would definitely buy the espresso blend again. When you french press the espresso blend it had a beautifully pure and smooth taste. I'd try elsewhere for pure kona, since the premium isn't credibly authentic, however the taste was great.
on February 26, 2014
Out of this world flavor. I only give it four stars because of the amount they give you. The bags are small and are only good for maybe 8-10 cups of coffee. I brew 8 cups of coffee in my machine every morning so i had adjust my settings to get the most out of them. Very strong, and definitely a change of pace.
3 people found this helpful
on August 3, 2017
GIFT FOR MY SISTERS MOTHER IN LAW SOMETHING FOR AN ELDERLY LADY THA HAS MINIMAL WANTS SHE CLAIMS TO REALLY ENJOY IT
on March 1, 2017
This was delicious, full of fruit and nuts. I will definitely buy this again and cannot wait to sample this pecan cake in the future! Only issue was the price for me, so will have to wait a while before I buy it again.