- GET 10% OFF ► on the FRENCH PRESS (SILVER) ★ when you purchase any Barista Warrior Coffee Kettle ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BWFRENCH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 10% OFF ► on the FRENCH PRESS (GRAY) ★ when you purchase any Barista Warrior Coffee Kettle ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BWFRENCH10. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 10% OFF ► on the POUR OVER COFFEE KETTLE ★ when you purchase any Barista Warrior Coffee Filter ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Enter code KETTLE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUY ANY 5 BARISTA WARRIOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code BARISTA5 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY ANY 4 BARISTA WARRIOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code BARISTA4 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 7% WHEN YOU BUY ANY 3 BARISTA WARRIOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code BARISTA3 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 5% WHEN YOU BUY ANY 2 BARISTA WARRIOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code BARISTA2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Pour Over Kettle with Thermometer - Gooseneck Kettle for Pour Over Coffee Kettle (1.2 Liter | 40 fl oz)
|Price:||$39.97 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.02 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BREW PERFECT POUR OVER COFFEE AT HOME: Equip your inner barista with this pour over coffee kettle. Use this gooseneck kettle to make delicious pour over coffee in your home like a pro. *Please note that this kettle holds 1.2 liters but we recommend boiling 1 liter at a time, since boiling at full capacity risks overflow.
- THERMOMETER INTEGRATED | PERFECT TEMPERATURE EVERY TIME: Water that is too hot will burn your coffee. If it is too cold, you won’t extract the full consistency of the beans. Our goose neck kettle comes with an integrated temperature gauge which allows you to brew your pourover coffee at the optimal temperature (195-205°F). Make a perfect cup of coffee every time with our easy to read coffee thermometer!
- GOOSENECK SPOUT | CONSISTENT EXTRACTION EVERY TIME: Smooth water flow is essential in making drip coffee and pour over tea. Our coffee and tea kettle has an easy-to-pour gooseneck spout for precise water flow. Pour the right amount of water and pour at the right speed for consistent coffee extraction.
- PREMIUM QUALITY 18/8 STEEL I RUST-FREE: This stovetop kettle is made from premium surgical-grade stainless steel. While inferior stove top kettles are prone to rust over time, this pour over kettle is made with a double layer metal base to keep your kettle leak-free and rust-free.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY I 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We provide premium barista-quality coffee brewing tools for the home baristas. We take pride in the quality of our products and back it up with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied with your drip kettle, you are free to return it, within the first year, and receive a FULL refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EQUIP YOUR INNER BARISTA with Barista Warrior's Drip Kettle!
BREW POUR OVER COFFEE AT HOME
The Barista Warrior Drip Kettle was designed to equip you with a quality kettle so that you can brew pour over coffee like a barista. We believe that the best coffee does not come from coffee machines, and not even from boutique coffeehouses, but from the kitchen in your home. We have created this coffee kettle to equip you with a premium barista-quality tool for making pour over coffee at home.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Integrated Thermometer For Gauging The Optimal Temperature (195-205°F)
• 1.2 Liter at Full Capacity (We Recommend 1 Liter To Avoid Overflow)
• Easy to Pour Spout for Precise Water Flow
• Easy to Hold Ergonomic Handle
• Heat-Resistant Handle To Avoid Getting Burned
• Durable Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel Construction
• Airtight Lid to Avoid Any Potential Spills.
• Can Be Used With Induction, Halogen, Gas, or Electric Ranges
PERFECT TEMPERATURE EVERY TIME
The integrated temperature gauge allows you to brew at the optimal temperature (195-205°F). Make a perfect cup of coffee every time with our easy to read thermometer!
PRECISE WATER FLOW
The goosneck spout allows for precise water flow that is perfect for making pour over coffee!
BARISTA QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
The kettle is made from premium surgical-grade stainless, with an easy-to-hold ergonomic handle that is also heat-resistant.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used several gooseneck kettles - the Bonvita electric kettle, the Coffee Gator kettle, and this one. The spout is BY FAR the best for this Barista Warrior kettle. Superb control over the rate of flow, delivering consistently better coffee than I can make at work with the Bonvita.
The kettle feels durable and has an accurate temperature sensor, but the winning feature for me is still the excellent spout. Highly recommend!
Second, the quality of the kettle's construction is great. The handle is sturdy and welded onto the body of the kettle securely at four points. There is no rust around the welds inside or out. The pouring spout is also securely welded with no leaks.
Third, the temperature gauge is dead-on accurate, and even closely measures the room temperature, when not in use!
Fourth, the lid stays securely on when pouring.
Fifth, the pouring action is precisely controlled by the spout so you get just the right water volume over the grounds. I followed the instructions and filled the kettle to 80% full (to the bottom edge of the top ring--approximately 32 ounces/1 liter), put the kettle on my smallest induction eye on the rangetop, set the cooking temperature to "high" and the pot reached the 200 F mark (the trmperature you want for coffee (not boiliing) in almost exactly 4 minutes (I live at 3,000 feet, so yours may perform differently at lower or higher altitude).
Since you don't want water to boil actively and squirt out of the spout, you have to do three things: 1. don't fill the kettle any more than 80% full; 2. set your timer on the range so that it alerts you when the kettle of water is close to boiling (just experiment with your first batch and note the time you start and the time you finish); and 3. Make sure you choose a small eye on your range-top, so that the handle of the kettle is not exposed to excessive heat (this isn't an issue with induction range-tops, but you should still use the smallest eye you can, because these ranges sense the size of the pot and sometimes won't work with pots that are too small). If you are using a gas stove, don't let the flame creep around the edge of the kettle and up the sides, because you might damage the handle and/or burn your hand.
Finally, the temperature gauge didn't fall off or fog up and continues to work fine.
I think I have addressed all the objections that other reviewers have raised about this kettle. If I have any problems in the future, I will update this review.
Bottom line: I can tell you that the coffee I made (using this kettle, a Cafelissimo stainless steel filter, and the Smart Flask 32-oz/1-liter insulated flask, using medium/fine grind dark-medium roast blend organic, fair-trade coffee, ground in a simple Braun blade grinder) produced a wonderfully smooth and rich cup of coffee, with none of the acidic edge that used to accompany my French-press efforts. I assembled this entire system for well under $100 thanks to Amazon.com!
First the pros -
The built-in thermometer is really really convenient to have and I wouldn't buy another kettle without one. This one is accurate, very responsive, and I get consistent coffee & tea without any guesswork.
The kettle heats up quickly and maintains its temperature really well. It has a wide base that works well on my gas stovetop.
Good quality stainless steel finish inside and out, handle is ergonomic and stays cool, and overall good quality construction throughout
Very little maintenance and cleaning necessary
Room for improvement -
By the time water reaches boiling, the lid-handle gets too hot to handle. I initially thought that it wouldn't be an issue since you only need to open it to fill it up but surprisingly, I find myself trying to handle a hot lid pretty frequently. I would prefer if it were encased in the same plastic that is used in the base-handle.
The mechanism for holding the lid closed is just 3 tabs that are stamped out from the metal and bent outwards to catch the opening on the kettle. This is the only part of the kettle that feels a little bit cheap to me. It doesn't fit that snugly, it rattles, and I have to yank at it with a little more force than I feel should be necessary.
+ Makes excellent, low acid coffee
+ Excellent instructions
* Recommends procedure to prepare for first pour over
* Provides details of packing components to remove before first use
+ Well built (see comment below about the long neck pour spout)
+ Long neck pour spout makes pour over very simple (and safe as it is easy to control)
+ I am getting better at filling with enough water for what I will use. This shortens boil time.
+ After ~1-week, I have already recommended it to others.
- I believe the pour over technique results in inefficient use of the coffee grounds ... but who cares as it tastes great.
- The nature of the long neck pour spout results in a weak point for possible damage; however, I have no cost effective suggestion for a stronger design. I believe I will just have to be careful and live with it. I gave 3-stars for durability, but 4-stars would be reasonable.