Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 652 reviews
on April 5, 2013
I recently ordered I believe 8 or 9 of these large mugs. Six arrived yesterday. They are well-made and my wife and I enjoy the beautiful impressionist paintings. The mugs hold 14 OZ of tea or coffee - nice when you don't have to refill as often. We gave away our unused small cups and replaced them with these excellent large mugs.

The ceramic paintings are pretty and really are "baked-on" and will hold up in a dishwasher, no problem. Even the handles are decorated. My wife loves them. You can't go wrong with these; if the decorations are your "cup of tea or coffee."

Note that the external seller raised the price from $9.95 to $12.95 each (about 30%) on a back order I had pending, so I cancelled two and elected to get the remainder. They are still a good value at the higher price. The Back order arrived soon after the original shipment. However, I consider raising the price on a pending B/O, which shipped within a week, poor attention to customer relationships.

Update April 22, 2013

I worked with Amazon to resolve the pricing issue. Customer service was easy to contact. I have to give Amazon kudos for the way they resolved this issue. (I received a $15.00 credit to use - nice.) I hope my concern will be addressed at that corporate level as the rep indicated it would.)
on January 6, 2017
My old coffee mug was a mite too small so after putting in the 3 T of cappuccino and 8 oz of water it went up to the brim, making stirring a bit tricky. I probably needed an 11-oz mug but I liked the sailboats on this one and the price was good so I bought it. Of course being delivered in January the mug was very cold, I used it the next morning for my coffee and liked its larger size and the fact it was not heavy to hold. I was glad I was right-handed as I did not like the scene on the other side so the new mug will do very well for holding my coffee and cocoa, with plenty of room for whipped cream or marshmallows.
on January 1, 2015
French Impressionism is my favorite kind of art, so I love these mugs and bought quite a few. They last for years--very well made. This one is my favorite, Van Gogh's Starry Night. But I like the Monets, too. They are all exceptionally beautiful. Great price, too. When I first bought some of these mugs, over ten years ago, I left them out to display them as art work instead of keeping them in my cupboard. I love to use these when I have friends over for coffee and tea. It's a wonderful experience to savor your favorite beverage from such a beautiful mug. They have a good feel to them, too. A nice, heavy porcelain feeling. A wonderful experience drinking from these mugs.
on August 12, 2013
I have a complete set of these Chaleur mugs now....different artists, and love every one of them. They don't get too-hot-to-hold handles when they come out of the microwave, and they're dishwasher safe as well. I'm a very happy coffee/tea drinker now.
on July 15, 2016
What a lovely way to enjoy a cup of tea. I have several of the Chaleur mugs and they are each so beautiful. They are sturdy, but not clunky. I am fanatical about how my tea is brewed and always pour boiling water in the mug with my tea. I then cover the mug to hold the heat and steep the tea. Each of my beautiful mugs takes this abuse and just lets me gaze into a scene that transports me to a wonderful new place.

I have washed my first purchase in the dishwasher numerous times and it looks as lovely as my newest purchase. I now have decided that when I want a special treat, a new mug from this line is what I want. What a joy.
on March 14, 2016
What a gorgeous mug!!! I actually owned a mug exactly like this over 10 years ago. My young son accidentally broke it. Back then I couldn't find another to replace it. When I recently began shopping for a special mug for myself, I could not believe my eyes when I spotted this on Amazon! I didn't believe it would be the same, heavy, sturdy and well-made gorgeous mug as the one I had 10 years ago. I ordered it anyway because it is so pretty. Surprise! It IS every bit as sturdy & well made as the mug I previously owned. I LOVE THIS MUG! Thank you Amazon for carrying the extensive line of beautiful mugs that you do. I will be back for more to add to my collection.
on November 8, 2015
Beautiful series. The transfer of the paintings to the cup is quite brilliant and seems durable. The cup itself seems made of a heavy china not pottery ware. It is quite commodious and will hold a good 10 to 12 ozs. of coffee with space left over. Best of all, the cup handles do not get hot in the microwave. Best cups I've purchased in the last 20 years. Highly recommended. I bought six of these cups with differing paintings on them all, and the same review applies to all of them.
on January 1, 2015
Beautiful, classy, well-made mugs. I first purchased several of these mugs over ten years ago. Some were broken in a recent move. I found the company's name on the bottom of one of the mugs, found the company online, and was happy to see I could purchase more online. Just ordered four more. I received them quickly and I love every one of them. The duplication of French Impressionist paintings is incredible. Deep, rich colors, just like the original paintings.. The art on the mugs does not fade over time. The mugs I've used for over ten years still look brand new. Everyone who sees them loves them, so I'm going to order more to give as gifts.
on June 21, 2016
I already had one Chaleur Starry Night cup and I loved it. I looked at the other cups offered by Chaleur with other artists works on them, but I loved my Starry Night cup so much that I ordered 3 more, and they are exactly the same quality as the one I already had. I don't even remember how I got my first cup so I was very happy that they all look the same.
on March 15, 2013
I have a number of Chaleur mugs including this one that I've had for a good number of years. These mugs are very high quality and since I'm a bit of a mug collector with over a 100 mugs I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. The colors are bright and stay bright year after year and I've had no problem getting them clean. Come to think of it I'm drinking out of one now while I'm looking for more to add to my collection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.