Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 8, 2015
One of the better decafs around, I buy this with the subscribe and save program. Because I need to drink decaf more, it helps to have a few great choices and Donut Shop is great. Some decafs have a weird taste to them that brands them immediately - Donut Shop always tastes great and fresh - the Keurig makes a difference with decaf, too. Each cup is a fresh one. Love it.
on November 12, 2014
LOVE this brand! I tried several other brands but kept coming back to this one. And in case you're curious to see what the inside looks like, I've included a picture. When you open it up, the top part holds about 3 heaping tablespoons of coffee, and below the coffee grounds is a cute little filter. It's constructed very well and I've never had any issues with coffee grounds leaking.
We lived in Italy for 3 years, and I really got into gourmet coffee, and some very bold Italian brands. But, now I'm hooked on the Donut Shop brands. They just taste darn good!!
review image
11 comment| 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 15, 2017
This is a review of the Keurig Hot Donut Shop Sweet and Creamy Regular Coffee K Cups.

Summary – I would compare this to a cup of coffee which has two creamers and two sugar packets and could not be happier. It is like an all in one deal and no need to run to fridge or cabinet to finalize my morning coffee. My best coffee of choice so far and would recommend to anyone who likes the cup of coffee as above.

I did note when I remove the used pod, they have a much larger hole in the top and sometimes leave a drip or two after use. Guessing this may be caused by the extra pressure in the pod itself from the added ingredients?

If you are on the fence, I would recommend you give them a shot. Amazing in flavor. Rich, creamy, sweet and goes down smooth!
review image review image
on July 31, 2015
My wife loves this and we can't seem to keep it stocked in the drawers. Even guests to our house will look over the dozens of different flavors we have and pick this one out of the crowd. We have even had to go so far as to keep part of our stash back in the closet else we have none after a party.

Enjoy!
on July 30, 2015
I love love love this coffee. I have the hardest time finding this coffee and appearently everyone else has the same idea as I do when going to the store, smiles. It is so much easier to buy this online at amazon than to try to keep going from store to store looking for it. The coffe has such a nice smell and taste. I love this coffee the most out of the other coffees I have tried. Anything doughnut house is great, smiles. Now, if I could find just the regular vertions without having to use the k machine, that would be awesome! Everyone in my family loves this coffee and it goes away so fast! My dad is always letting visitors try this which is great for the visitors, but sadly, I realize I run out of this much faster, smiles.
on December 31, 2016
This is by far the best coffee I've ever tasted. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, which was part of the reason I switched to a Keurig in the first place... I was tired of pouring out pots of coffee and my grounds getting stale! This particular flavor and brand is addicting though. I've always been one to add several creams and sugars to each cup of coffee, but I can drink this without adding anything. It really is naturally sweet and creamy! This six pack deal is quite a bargain as well.
on September 19, 2017
So delicious. It is a rich and full bodied coffee with a chocolatey coconut scent and flavor. It is just the right amount of flavor and does not have any artificial type scent or aftertaste. I love this stuff! I find I don't need to add anything sweet to this to enjoy drinking it - just a bit of almond milk. My husband who hates flavored anything in his coffee loves it too. We have it on subscribe and save!
on November 21, 2014
This is probably one of my favorite roasts for the Keurig. I've tried many, but this one is a really good cup. It's a good Medium Roast, that's not overdone. There is a hint of sweet flavor to it, but it's not overdone at all. I drink all of my coffee black, and I don't really like sweet coffee, but this is a very subtle flavor that works very well.

One thing I have noticed about the Donut Shop is that it seems less acidic than some of the other K-Cups I have tried. I like stronger coffee, but you can make it stronger or weaker depending on the amount of water you use.

Currently, the only better cup I have had from my Keurig, is from using freshly ground beans in one of the re-usable cups. Good value for the money as well.
on October 25, 2017
This coffee tastes pretty great. It's not as good as Starbucks, but that's a personal preference because I like my coffee dark. For the price, it's absolutely unbeatable. I did find this a little cheaper in my local grocery store, but they were out of decaf (I love coffee but am extremely caffeine sensitive). All in all, a good purchase, will buy again.
on February 1, 2017
I am not much of a coffee drinker, this stuff is da bomb diggity... I usually kill coffee with tons of sugar and cream to make it palatable for myself. With this I add a touch of sweet Italian cream and no sugar. After the first try I came to Amazon to order 72 more.