Mason Jar Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Iced Tea Maker | Quart (32oz) | Cold Brew System With Bamboo Lid & Stainless Steel Filter | by Simple Life Cycle
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITS QUART AND HALF GALLON MASON JARS | This cold brew coffee system is perfect for making your favorite coffee beverage: cold brew coffee! The one quart wide mouth mason jar (32 ounces) is perfect for making cold brew concentrate, but that’s not all, the stainless steel filter also works great as an infuser in a two quart mason jar (64 ounces).
- NO PLASTIC | No need to worry about BPA or other potentially harmful chemicals since our designer lid, heavy-duty filter, and durable glass mason jar are all-plastic free.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN | This cold brew coffee system is easy to use and even easier to clean. No need to shake, flip, or twist. Just put coarse ground coffee beans in the filter, stir gently and let the brew do what it do. Clean wooden lid by hand, Filter and jar are dishwasher safe.
- WORKS GREAT FOR TEA TOO | What an Incredibly versatile unit! The filter also works great for making nut milk, chai tea, sun tea, loose leaf tea, green tea, black tea, or as a fruit infuser. You can brew or infuse whatever your heart desires!
- COFFEE WITH LESS ACID | This cold brew coffee maker produces cold brew coffee that has a much lower acid content than hot coffee made in a drip coffee maker, pour over, French press or espresso machine, so its easier on the stomach!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Mason Jar Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Iced Tea Maker | Quart (32oz) | Cold Brew System With Bamboo Lid & Stainless Steel Filter | by Simple Life Cycle
Cold Brew Coffee Maker - 1 Quart - Make Amazing Cold Brew Coffee and Tea with This Durable Mason Jar and Stainless Steel Filter and Lid B01KW6H626
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Simple Life Cycle||Forward Products||Forward Products||Mudfog City|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 3.6 x 7 in||4.25 x 4.25 x 9.5 in||4 x 4 x 7 in||4.72 x 11.81 x 4.33 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Glass|
Quit wasting disposable paper coffee filters to make your cold brew! Our reusable cold brew maker is made from simple, earth friendly materials: bamboo, glass and stainless steel, No Plastic! The beautiful bamboo lid really makes a statement, this ain’t just grandma’s mason jar! No more worrying about breaking that expensive, proprietary glass component of your coffee maker. Mason jars are notoriously sturdy, and if you do break it, just go grab another from the store or the pantry. Our filter is made from high quality, food grade 304 stainless steel. Fill it with coffee grounds, let it steep for 12-24 hours, then just pull out the filter and you’re ready to go. No more waiting for your old cone filter to finish draining. But cold brew isn’t the only thing this filter is good for, it also works great with bulk tea.
Top Customer Reviews
I admit, I am a lover of all things "Jar" related. They simplify my cabinet, drawer and shelf clutter and help me reduce my plastic and "Baggie" contribution to a plethora of our Earths struggles.
I WILL buy from this company again because I like the way they designed and packaged this product. Thank you, Simple Life Cycle! You've made me smile:)
This set comes with a standard Quart Mason jar, a mesh insert for your loose tea or coffee grounds and a nice wood lid. The jar and insert are dishwasher safe, though our mesh insert already had some "dents" in it before we even used it, so I imagine you would have even more if you put it in the dishwasher. I have been gently handwashing it and using the spray handle to rinse it thoroughly.
To brew tea or coffee, you simply put the grounds (We have been using their suggested 1 cup) into the mesh insert and add your water to fill the jar. Put the lid on and pop it in the refrigerator. 12-24 hours later, you dilute to taste and enjoy. It is delicious!!
I love that you can easily replace the jar if you should ever need or want to! Also it is SOO easy to use and to clean! My husband and I did have some disagreement with my description of the lid as beautiful...lol He says it is not 'beautiful' but is actually more rustic. I find normal mason jar lids "rustic" so to me, this lid is BEAUTIFUL! ha! :-)
I will try to edit a video that shows the before and after of the brew steps...I am new to editing videos and not good...lol
We received this product at a discount in exchange for trying it out and giving it an honest review. I do not give positive reviews to products that do not deserve them. I rely on HONEST customer reviews just like you do when I'm making purchase decisions. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the products I use and I will do my best to answer them. If my review is helpful in your decision making process, please let me know by clicking on "Helpful!" God bless you and have a great day!
The mesh filter was great, I didn't get a lot of grounds or sludgy stuff escaping but the trick is to keep your coffee grounds a little coarse. I popped this in the fridge overnight and by morning all you have to do is remove the filter. This system allows you to make your coffee as strong or as light as you'd like. I usually just do 50/50 with boiling water in the morning and then a dilute a bit more if I'm grabbing a cup in the evening. The mason jar idea is great especially considering the popularity right now. If it breaks you can actually just get another one and although I did like the look with the wooden lid it may not last but you can easily get a replacement with that as well. If you know a coffee lover this would make an awesome gift!
I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.