Mason Jar Cold Brew Coffee Maker & Iced Tea Maker | Quart (32oz) | Cold Brew System With Bamboo Lid & Stainless Steel Filter | by Simple Life Cycle (Bamboo, 32oz)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITS QUART AND HALF GALLON MASON JARS | This cold brew coffee maker system is perfect for making your favorite coffee beverage: cold brew coffee! The one quart wide mouth mason jar (32 ounces) is perfect for making cold brew concentrate, but that’s not all, the stainless steel filter also works great as an infuser in a two quart mason jar (64 ounces).
- NO PLASTIC | No need to worry about BPA or other potentially harmful chemicals since our designer lid, heavy-duty filter, and durable glass mason jar are all-plastic free.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN | This cold brew coffee system is easy to use and even easier to clean. No need to shake, flip, or twist. Just put coarse ground coffee beans in the filter, stir gently and let the brew do what it do. Clean wooden lid by hand, Filter and jar are dishwasher safe.
- WORKS GREAT FOR TEA TOO | What an Incredibly versatile unit! The filter also works great for making nut milk, chai tea, sun tea, loose leaf tea, green tea, black tea, or as a fruit infuser. You can brew or infuse whatever your heart desires!
- COFFEE WITH LESS ACID | This cold brew coffee maker produces cold brew coffee that has a much lower acid content than hot coffee made in a drip coffee maker, pour over, French press or espresso machine, so its easier on the stomach!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Start making delicious cold brew coffee in this one of a kind cold brew coffee maker! Our reusable cold brew kit is made from simple, earth friendly materials: bamboo, glass, silicone and stainless steel. No plastic, completely BPA free! The beautiful bamboo lid cover really makes a statement, this ain’t just grandma’s mason jar! No more worrying about breaking that expensive, proprietary glass component of your coffee maker. Mason jars are notoriously sturdy, and if you do break it, just go grab another from the pantry or store. Our filter is made from high quality, food grade stainless steel. Fill it with coffee grounds, let it steep for 12-24 hours, then just pull out the filter and you’re ready to go. No more waiting for your old cone filter to finish draining. But cold brew isn’t the only thing this filter is good for, it also works great with bulk tea and your other infused drink recipes.
Top customer reviews
I admit, I am a lover of all things "Jar" related. They simplify my cabinet, drawer and shelf clutter and help me reduce my plastic and "Baggie" contribution to a plethora of our Earths struggles.
I WILL buy from this company again because I like the way they designed and packaged this product. Thank you, Simple Life Cycle! You've made me smile:)
I purchased this item based on the number of positive reviews. Unfortunately I did not have the same positive experience.
My old way of brewing in a jar and straining through a French press was messy and annoying.
You simply lift the filter slowly and the grinds release enough coffee that you don't feel like you are losing out and need to strain again.
It is compatible with any large mouth quart jar so you can start brewing your next batch for tomorrow in another jar without needing to finish the first jar.
The wood top is more of a gimmick or just decorative. I like it, but needed to replace it when I got it due to a crack in the edge. The company was great and sent me a new one.... Which cracked about a week after receiving. Must be the type of wood or curing process. I'm glad I have it but probably wouldn't have purchased if I had read a review pointing out the universality of the jars and regular lids and the cracking problems.
Most recent customer reviews