Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coaster 3pc Coffee Table & End Table Set Faux Marble Top Espresso Finish
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on February 16, 2011
These shipped very quickly and delivered to my door in one large box. I think the packaging could have been a little better but luckily the only damage was to the box and not the tables. They do require assembly but it's a piece of cake. You will need to two people for the bottom shelf of the coffee table especially if your a female. The only thing is that they stick the wrong legs with the coffee table and if you're not careful you'll put the longer 4 legs of an end table to a coffee table which is why I think some people are saying the end tables are different sizes. They're not, they just packaged the legs kind of funny. Pay attention before assembly and make sure the short legs are on your coffee table or it will be just too high. I think the quality is good and it's very sturdy for what I paid for it. It's a good overall size too. Yes, it's not marble but you're just not going to get real marble for $230 which is what I paid on sale with free shipping. It's a great accent for not a ton of money. Would buy these in a heartbeat again.
on August 19, 2011
I thought this purchase was going to be great. It had a nice look to it and the end tables were relatively easy to put together. There were a few scratches on the legs but if you turned the tables around,no one else can see them. I would not recommend this purchase to anyone. Save your money and avoid the stress. Why? Keep reading!

The coffee table was really is a two person operation. After getting the table together, I thought my troubles were over. I was wrong! I dont know the technical carpentry terms to use but I noticed that the seam at the joint was coming apart after a few weeks. Since I am not hard on my furniture, I wondered why. Upon investigating, I realized that a manufacturing error had occurred. The screws were not placed correctly to anchor the table top to the legs so it was coming apart. The company was responsive to my complaint and told me that they would ship a new table after inspecting it for any problems. When I finally received the shipment, I realized that they didnt ship a complete table, only the table top. This meant removing the legs and bottom piece from the original unit and re-using them on the replacement. Also, the company requested that I ship the damaged piece back to them in the packaging the replacement came in. I thought this was reasonable until I opened the shipment and realized that instead of shipping the replacement in one big box w/ filler that I could use to return the original, they had created a package made from various pieces of folded boxes and cardboard pieces. Putting this mess back together again to return the original was a major hassle.

This wasnt the end of my worries. If this product was made from real wood instead of pressed wood, I probably would have been spared the additional problems. When I took the original table apart, several pieces of the pressed wood broke off where the screws connected it to the legs. On top of that, a week after I put the legs on the new table top,I noticed that one leg was wobbly. The wood block inside the leg that attaches to the table and is still screwed into the table top is no longer viable. To my eyes, it looks as if the screws were not long enough to penetrate the wood block and connect it to the leg, so when the wood glue gave, the connections was broken. I can now remove the leg by gently pulling on it, so now i have a 3-legged coffee table. I havent contacted the company again but I dont want to face the hassle. I will either attempt to fix this table myself or throw it away and find another table (from a different company) that will match the end tables.
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2015
This product arrived stating some assembly required but actually insisted on a trip to the hardware store. I opened the box to find random 1" screws scattered about and quickly realized that the framework that was at one time glued and screwed together was all apart. I had to go buy wood glue and 1 1/4" screws to repair all 3 pieces of the set. The 1" screws that came with the set didn't even reach into the table top enough to hold it together. Had the package not weighed so much and was easier to package everything I would have returned it back instead of investing further money and effort.
review image review image review image
on July 29, 2010
I thought this was a GREAT item to buy! They sent me all of the tracking information, Estimated time of delivery, and updated Emails. The shipping was prompt, easy to track, and well shipped(the boxes wernt ruined or thrown together) The tables were VERY easy to put together and they look WONDERFUL in my apartment! One thing I didnt know is that all of them are a different size, and the coffee table is pretty large. They are very sturdy, well made, and very high quality. I would purchase an item from this company again as they TOTALLY outdid everything I expected by 110%!
on February 20, 2012
I purchased this set last year and I didn't open it till I move in my new apartment 1 month later and When I did opened it's the part that hold the legs was broken and I try to contact them, They gave run around no one want to take responsible for replaced it, so I got stuck with it's and end I has to throw out it's was waste of money.
on January 24, 2015
Do yourself a favor: Don't buy it! I should have taken the advise of others who purchased this table set, but thought "maybe" they've made improvements -- Not the case!

First, the vendor (Moshya Home Furnishings) lost the first set when, after two weeks, I noticed there was no movement on the tracking via Amazon. I contacted Moshya and they apologized sending a second set which arrived two days ago. There was no external damage to the box (shipped UPS), but the weight of the box was just under 100 pounds, and the damage WAS quite apparent once I carefully opened the box and removed each component.

This is the worst manufacturing and shipping of a particle board product that I've seen in over 40 years; production of particle board items has improved significantly over the years, but not in this product, manufactured in China.

I had to purchase the following from the local home improvement store to fix all three tables incident to assembly: Two bottles of wood glue, a box (of 50) 1" particle board screws, and a set of touch-up furniture pens. ALL three table frames were detached from their tops: Not only did the wood glue fail, but all of the screws holding the frames to the tops had pulled-loose during shipping, some screws were even found loose in the shipping box.

Day 1 of assembly: Re-glue the frames to the tops; drill and install new screws between the frame and the table tops; leave wood glue to dry and set overnight.

Day 2 of assembly: Install the provided parts (mostly screws with washers); touch-up all of the nicks located on the legs, frames, and sides. The only saving grace: The table tops were not damaged or scratched. However it took quite some time to inspect each table so I could touch-up gouges, nicks, and scratches located elsewhere (and visible) with a purchased set of furniture touch-up pens.

I had high hopes for this set, but i do NOT recommend it. Had it been easy to re-pack this "junk", I would have sent it back for a refund, but instead I'm hoping either Amazon or their sub-seller, Moshya Home Furnishings, will provide a partial refund.

UPDATE 1/26/2015: Amazon's vendor, Moshya Home Furnishings is providing me with a 15% refund based on photos of the damage and information I provided them. A partial refund is better than none!
on January 7, 2015
If this review was just based on finished appearance I would give it 5 stars but it's not. I am pretty good at assembling furniture and gadgets but this was ridiculous. The item looks very nice when assembled however. It came damaged the shelves on the coasters did not match the holes so at least one shelf for one of the coasters is not attached appropriately. Some of the ceramic?? Fixtures at the bottom of the shelves were broken therefore not attachable. When the box was open the legs were paired wrong with the table tops. So after completely placing all for legs on the table then moving to the coasters I realized that they grouped the legs wrong. The longer legs that were for the coasters were grouped with the table. So I had to start over. It took me 3hours to put together including having to start over. The finish look appears like the picture but it is defective and I cannot place things on the shelves below due to fear of it collapsing. Also all the screws for the table tops have no ?traction or gripping, so in falls out. In essence each top is held by only a few screws so lifting the table by the top is not an option. The thought of returning it, having to dismantle and re box it, is too much to even consider. I was so excited for this. It is in my living room but for viewing only :-/
on May 4, 2015
This is by no means a high end coffee table set, however it was fine for our intended purpose. (To use for staging a house) when we received the initial set, there were some issues. A chipped top on the coffee table, a metal insert (to grasp the screw) on a table leg and a cut was made incorrectly causing the side panel to buckle when the leg was tightened. With all that being said, I reached out to the seller and they are sending a new set. They were very curious and responsive. They genuinely care about my inconvenience and acted promptly. For that, I am giving 5 stars for customer service, 3 stars for the product. So, an average of 4 stars. If I have any issues with the next shipment I will update, if not please assume the product was acceptable.
on March 12, 2015
Bought these to match my TV stand. End tables are GREAT!
Coffee table, however, looks good, but has a cracked board on the table top (one of the sides.)
I guess for the price, this is to be expected. The items look amazing in my home, I'm just not happy that the table is already damaged upon arrival.
I'm not sure whether to go through the hassle of having it replaced, or just trying to fix it myself :/
review image review image review image
on October 29, 2013
I bought this because I liked how it looked. I got it today which was 1 day earlier than they said it would come that's why it got 2 stars. All of the screws and what not were loose in the box. It came with extra legs that didn't even match the table. Some of the screw holes didnt match up with the holes on the legs to be able to put the middle piece on. I would not buy this again.