Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NESTLE COFFEE-MATE Coffee Creamer, Original, 0.375oz liquid creamer singles, Pack of 180
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Flavor: Original|Size: 180 count|Change
Price:$9.89+ Free shipping (Addon item)

These are great when you have no other option (e.g. traveling in Mexico; liquid creamer is HARD to find!) ... but I experienced chunky floating beige bits in my coffee when using. At first, I thought it was a bad box - but then all the boxes did the same thing. The packets were not expired or exposed to high temperatures or anything abnormal (that I know of). So not sure it was just a bad batch of boxes of if that's what this product does. Expiration date is not out as far as you would expect (mine was about 8 months) ... so don't order more than you can use in that time.
review image
33 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
My wife has an intolerance to lactose and prefers the single serving Coffee-mate liquid to any other form. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find in stores. Our big concern was the expiration date and would it all be used before it expired. The product arrived and the expiration date was months out so we are indeed happy campers. This is the best price we have found in a long time as well.
on August 8, 2012
These little coffee creamers are the perfect solution to always having cream for my coffee. The convenience is wonderful and since I am on the automatic "resend" I don't have to remember to order. Very impressive when neighbors come over for coffee, church socials, etc. Living in NorthEastern Montana it's 40 miles to the closest grocery store and so it is very important to stay stocked up on items. Not only is it convenient but the taste is perfect. I love it!
on October 6, 2015
These creamers are an absolute must for me, and I’ve recently started ordering them for my office and they are a definite hit! I’ve been using the creamer at home for a few years now, and it adds a delicious taste to any coffee (or tea!) product that you add them to. While recently looking for a product to add to my office’s coffee repertoire I found that they came in these super convenient little creamer packs, and I absolutely had to have them. It doesn’t hurt that my office has the absolute worst coffee, so we need any help we can in order to drink it down during the day, and avoid spending tons on Starbucks runs. It’s sugar-free so you can opt to use no sugar, or in my case, I use a tiny bit of All Natural Stevia Liquid Drops - No Artificial Ingredients of Any Kind - Highly Concentrated Stevia Extract Sugar Substitute (2 Oz/60 Ml) which is natural, has no additives, and lasts absolutely forever because its really concentrated. I definitely recommend anyone buying them if you have several different people using the same creamer, or if you’re like me, you sometimes take your coffee in a travel mug while you’re on the go. I give it five stars!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 23, 2016
This is confusing to my Australian friends, but other wise very good.

Conversation with my friend Bruce from Australia when making a pot of coffee

Me: "Milk or Coffeee-mate"
Bruce: "Yeah, a coffee would be great mate"
Me: "No, I mean milk or Coffeee-mate"
Bruce: "I don't want milk, a coffee would be great though mate"
Me: "No, I mean do you want milk or Coffeee-mate in your coffee mate"
Bruce: "You are a snag short of a barbie"
on November 7, 2015
This is the perfect creamer pack (even for a single person). The item has a nine months shelf life. I received the box yesterday (11/6/15) and expiration is June 2016, thats ~8 months. Thanks to the carton packaging and no inner protection, bunch of individual packs were crushed badly, however no leaks.

I believe this is the original product. Milk seems to be smooth, in case you experience any bits, make sure to shake well before opening.
review image review image
on February 22, 2011
Most likely you've already had this and love it, but just wanted to buy it in bulk, as I did. I've read many reviews for bulk-shipped creamers that stated many of the creamers were smashed, cracked, etc. That wasn't the case for this one or the Amaretto that I purchased. Both were double-boxed (the box the creamers were in were put in another sturdy box, to clarify), and there was air packaging in-between the top of the creamer box and the outer box. With both orders (180 Hazelnut and Amaretto) I did not have even one cracked or damaged container. It seems they listened to all of those complaints and have fixed their shipping issues with these products.
on July 13, 2011
Good product in an easy to use box to use on the counter top. Other creamers I have bought from other distributors have clumped, but so far these are great. They do expire after 6 months, so don't over-order quantity!
on July 2, 2011
These add a creamy, thick chocolately flavor to almost anything but once in a while I experience a very strange aftertaste with the chocolate flavor,usually when I use 2 vs just one in my beverage.

The packaging, however, leaves a lot to be desired and unless you want a lot of work when this arrives, you might want to rethink this purchase. In recent weeks, I've purchased 3 cases of this product (that is 12 boxes of 50 single serve cups) in 3 flavors for the local emergency shelter here in Western, MA due to the tornadoes that ripped through my community and those of my family and friends. I am so thankful I looked at this product before just bringing it to the make-shift kitchens and coffee setups on the back of pickup trucks. This is what I experienced. What follows is actually my 'cut and paste' comments from one of my 'leave packaging comments' for Amazon, so it lists 2 cases vs 3. I purchased 1 first, then had second thoughts and went back and bought the additional 2 flavors (creamy chocolate, cinnamon vanilla (excellent flavor, by the way) and Irish Cream (a bit too subtle in flavor for me-could have a bit more oomph). As such, you'll see me refer to just 2 below.

Exterior shipping box was fine and interior 'case' holding product perfectly intact. However, contents (50 in each)are a sticky, gooey, unusable mess. I purchased 2 flavors/2 cases = 8 cartons = 400 of this product and all 8 cartons are a disgusting disappointment. While the majority of the single serve cups are fine, a large handful in every one of the 50-pack boxes are squished, cracked or just ripped open. Contents spilled over the rest of the single serve cups throughout the boxes that are now slimy, sticky and tacky, with what looks like dried and/or tacky curdled milk all over them. I had to throw away 46 cups total and wash every other single serve cup by hand and then find another container to hold them all. I sure won't be buying these again.
on August 4, 2012
Needed some new creamers and happened upon this deal with the S&S savings. I had read some of the reviews about the shipments arriving with some of the contents having some leakage, not been packed well, etc. - so was a bit worried as when you use Subscribe & Save it is usually shipped via USPS and can take up to 5 days for shipment. And, you really just never know with your delivery with USPS vs. UPS.

I ordered anyways because the price was a fairly good deal and kept positive that there wouldn't be a issue with the delivery, especially in the summer heat we've been having.

Well, I received the order and yes, all the creamers were placed "openly" in a medium sized cardboard shipping box, sealed up (for the most part - you can still see inside the top of the box). When I opened it I was ready for "anything" ~ I was surprised after looking at all the creamers individually not to find any blemished ones, none were "leaking" or "ruined" and they are all "useable".

I can't give it a full 5 stars, because honestly I think with 180 creamers they shouldn't be placed openly in a cardboard box like they are being shipped. I think, with a food product they should be more properly contained when shipped to the customer and it would make it safer during shipment from having any of the creamers prone to leakage, being ruined, etc.

So four stars on this one Amazon, leaving one star for improvement on how this is being packaged. Otherwise everything else with the product was fine!
44 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse