Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on May 20, 2016
This is a cute little light for a child for playing. The light is not very bright so I wouldn't suggest it for camping or hiking, but someplace familiar such as the back yard or inside the house would be fine.
WARNING! Please note that the battery cover does NOT have a safety screw and easily removed. The light uses two large button batteries - so this is definitely NOT FOR SMALL CHILDREN who could possibly swallow them and get them stuck in their throat and worse - burn their esophagus. The package say for 6 and up. I guess that would depend on the child. I know older children who swallow pennies, so I am not sure I would give it to anyone under about 10yr considering all the cases of kids swallowing button batteries and burning their throats.
I really wish they would have just added a screw to the cover. Probably going to the trash if it doesn't fit on Daddy's head.
on April 5, 2015
Even though these are a "Prime item" it took 7 days before I received them. If my grandkids were not waiting for them I would of sent them back. Very cheaply made but for the price I guess I got what I paid for
on October 25, 2016
The images and text in the ad are misleading. The package clearly states ages 6 and up and uses coin cell batteries. Amazon says nothing about either of these. I got this for my toddler because of the reports of dimness (good in my case) but it will be returned.
on June 28, 2017
Kids are having a blast "hunting" around the back yard in the dark.
on August 9, 2017
Bought this as a gift for my niece for the new camper! Absolute hit!
on March 26, 2015
my four year old easily opened the battery compartment and took out the battery discs. I was not worried about him swallowing them, but afraid for his little brother. I would not recommend for kids with younger siblings.
on June 26, 2014
This is a decent headlamp and one that fits a kids head and isn't too heavy. Quite fun for kids to use especially in areas where it really gets dark (no light from streetlights or other houses) but is also fun to use in the house while searching through the closet. Don't remember what minimum age the package recommended for use but 4 and 5 year olds find many reasons to wear this gadget. Sturdy and easy to use.
on December 1, 2016
Not too bright. Great for a family camp out while you're in a tent, less useful if you are going on a first backpacking trip and will want to avoid falling off a cliff when you need to heed nature's call in the middle of the night.
on January 4, 2015
This is the perfect size for kids. My son is three and we use these when we lose power. It is made for kids heads. It is not super bright and it runs on a button battery which are harder to find, but it is better than him trying to wear one that is too big.
on October 19, 2014
It's not terribly bright but it lights the way well enough.