Top critical review
6 people found this helpful
Cute light, but not safe for small kids.
on May 20, 2016
This is a cute little light for a child for playing. The light is not very bright so I wouldn't suggest it for camping or hiking, but someplace familiar such as the back yard or inside the house would be fine.
WARNING! Please note that the battery cover does NOT have a safety screw and easily removed. The light uses two large button batteries - so this is definitely NOT FOR SMALL CHILDREN who could possibly swallow them and get them stuck in their throat and worse - burn their esophagus. The package say for 6 and up. I guess that would depend on the child. I know older children who swallow pennies, so I am not sure I would give it to anyone under about 10yr considering all the cases of kids swallowing button batteries and burning their throats.
I really wish they would have just added a screw to the cover. Probably going to the trash if it doesn't fit on Daddy's head.