- Series: Advances in Cognitive Linguistics
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Equinox Publishing (October 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845531108
- ISBN-13: 978-1845531102
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 2 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,837,791 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cognitive Linguistics Reader (Advances in Cognitive Linguistics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Vyvyan Evans is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of Sussex and co-author of Cognitive Linguistics. Benjamin K. Bergen is currently Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. Jorg Zinken is Senior Lecturer of Psychology of Communication at the University of Portsmouth.