- Paperback: 227 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 1st edition (June 17, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393700771
- ISBN-13: 978-0393700770
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,460 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cognitive Therapy in Practice: A Case Formulation Approach Paperback – June 17, 1989
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
This book gives a nitty-gritty account of cognitive behavior therapy in practice. The author introduces us to her patients, shares her thinking about their problems, and outlines interventions based on her understanding.