- Series: Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover)
- Hardcover: 202 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 29, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521896339
- ISBN-13: 978-0521896337
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,738,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cognitive-behavioral Therapy with Adults: A Guide to Empirically-informed Assessment and Intervention (Cambridge Medicine (Hardcover)) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Strong emphasis is placed on empirically supported approaches to assessment and intervention while offering readers recommendations for treating common mental disorders. Cognitive-behavioral Therapy with Adults will be an important text for practising clinicians and students of cognitive-behavioral therapy as well as those interested in psychotherapy for disorders of mental health.
About the Author
Stefan G. Hofmann is Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology at Boston University, USA.
Mark A. Reinecke is Chief of the Division of Psychology at the Northwestern University Medical School, USA.