Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gaming chair; made to be used while you're playing video games
- Has two wired receiver audio speakers built into the chair
- Also equipped with volume control and in/out headphone jacks
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Meets or exceeds all Consumer Product Safety Commission standards
Compare with other chairs
This ItemCohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio
|brand||Cohesion||X Rocker||X Rocker||X Rocker||X Rocker||X Rocker|
|style||-||-||-||-||Modern||Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern|
|frame material||-||-||-||-||-||Alloy Steel|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair
- Microfiber Material - The chair is very comfortable and the microfiber material makes the chair super breathable which allows you to be comfortable for long periods of time
- 2 Integrated Speakers - Perhaps its most attractive feature, the chair has two wired speakers that you can plug into with an aux cable
- Control Panel - Full featured and easily accessible, the control panel sits at the base of the chair to control the speakers
- Lightweight and Portable - It weighs only 18.9 Pounds and can be folded in half to take on the go
The Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair is lightweight and comfortable, perfect for use in any room of your house and includes wired receiver audio and two speakers.
Optimize your video-game playing with this gaming chair from Cohesion. The chair features two wired receiver audio speakers along with a volume control and in/out headphone jacks. It is lightweight and comfortable and meets or exceeds all Consumer Product Safety Commission standards.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.7 x 18.3 x 16.6 inches; 18.65 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 months and up
- Item model number : 5600108
- Date First Available : October 1, 2009
- Manufacturer : Cohesion
- ASIN : B002MZGKNW
Best Sellers Rank:
#711,419 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #427 in Video Game Chairs
- Customer Reviews:
Buyer responsible for cost of shipping if returned.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bernice on February 27, 2018
It definitely serves its purpose, but not very well. The edges of the seat are not padded at all so if you have wide shoulders or hips expect them to be sore after sitting for more than half an hour. The way the front edge rises up also makes my feet go numb if I rest my legs on it (it is padded, but rises up too much from the seat). It's to the point where I have to place a pillow behind my back and bend my knees to let my feet rest on the ground instead of stretching them out. I am a 6' 2" guy with wide shoulders and hips, however, so it may be different if you're shorter or have a smaller frame.
The sound quality from the speakers is OK at best. It comes with a fairly medium-length cable to connect it to an audio port, although the splitter to directly plug composite audio to the chair, but it doesn't denote left and right so you have to experiement. You can pull off the splitter and it's a male-to-male cable that can plug into any audio jack. The "out" port for audio makes the sound really grainy, so if you were hoping to plug your headphones into the chair it won't sound pretty. The speakers are also angled slightly up, meaning you have to rest your head very far back to hear anything without jamming the volume to 11. They are directional, though, so you shouldn't hear too much outside of the seat and that can be good for those that don't want to use headphones but also don't want to bother people in adjacent rooms.
Altogether, I don't exactly regret buying it since it works, but I definitely would not but it again.