Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on July 5, 2010
This product seems sturdy and was a good price. But it is a bit small - not tall enough. It would be good for younger/smaller kids. Definately not for adults. I sat in the chair and could feel a hard wood strip in the bottom so I couldn't sit there very long.
on March 6, 2011
the fit and finish was good. it was accurately described in the ad. it's perfect for the bonus room and because it folds down, we can store it in the closet if we need to. it's not wide enough in the back for a full sized adult, although I can sit comfortably for a little while at 220 lbs. good value compared to the outrageous prices of other game chairs.
on November 7, 2009
I bought this chair for the racing rig I've been building. I thought it would be a good quality inexpensive seat. But I was wrong. Unless you are using this chair as a rocking chair, that is you are sitting on it and slightly leaning backwards, it is not comfortable at all. I've mounted and fixed this so that it will be straight all the time. In this upright position, it is very very uncomfortable. 20mins of sitting gave me back pain. Because the round joint between the seat part and the back puts your lower back into a very bad position.

So, as I've said, trying to be fair, this chair is definitely not suitable for upright use. I am aware that I might not be judging it on the actual use scenario, but for my case it is a disaster. Since I've used screws to mount it, I cannot return it. So I guess I will just be throwing it away.

Build and material quality is OK though.
on August 7, 2009
the chair is made in excellent quality compared to the many i looked at. i researched quite a few before i bought this one. the only real fall back is that as soon you lean back on it, you tip over backwards if your not careful. its very sturdy construction and well made. it folds up and was able to be put in a closet just as described. not bad for the money.
on March 5, 2011
I bought this for my 5 and 10 year old in which it works great. Not so good for adults. The chair will rock back if you are not paying attention so we have to prop a pillow behind it to stop the rocking. The seat does not have a lot of padding. You can feel the wood through it. Overall not a bad product!!
on October 4, 2011
I bought this chair for my husband . I wanted it because it didn't have the speakers and such. Well it ripped in the seat rather quickly. It also is very small...meaning not wide at all. We ended up giving it to our 5 year old. And his weight ripped the sseat..he weighs 42 lbs.
on December 6, 2009
I got a surround sound system so I don't need a gaming chair with speaker attached. This is perfect for me and works great for playing games. I placed this in front of my sofa so I can lean back with no problem.
I would rather save the money on the gaming chair and spend it on the surround sound system.
on August 7, 2014
Needs more cushion in the seat, Long periods of sitting may become a pain in the a** if you know what i mean.
on December 24, 2010
Bought this chair for my 10 year old son. He is taller than average and this chair did not work for him. He looked like a giant sitting in it. We will be sending it back to Amazon. I would not buy this chair for any child over the age of 6.
on February 17, 2015
nice chair

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.