- Series: Advances in Police Theory and Practice
- Hardcover: 264 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (October 21, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439826900
- ISBN-13: 978-1439826904
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,069,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cold Cases: An Evaluation Model with Follow-up Strategies for Investigators (Advances in Police Theory and Practice) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
"I recommend this book to forensic practitioners. … We can gain a better understanding of the anatomy of a cold case investigation and how we can better assist the investigators."
― Alan Benton, B.A., Sgt. ( Retired), Forensics Instructor, Ontario Police College
About the Author
James M. Adcock, PhD and Sarah L. Stein, MFS are with The Center for the Resolution of Unresolved Crime (CRUC) in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA