Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2016
Sarah takes you to wales and you feel you are there. It takes your heart and doesn't let go. That is a very special writer and that is what she did with this book. Beautifully written, that has heartrending emotions, captivating scenes, intriguing, and captivating story. She gives us all and we can't wait for the next one for we are hooked forever. I highly recommend this book. Debi Allen
on July 27, 2017
These novels are very entertaining, easy to read and the chactures are interesting. I find it difficult to read books that are not written well. This book is well written and the story flows.
on August 20, 2017
There are many story lines regarding King Arthur and this one seems more plausible to me. An actual man with family.
on September 6, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book about the older Arthur. He was certainly a colorful king and this book delved into the trials and tribulations after the Knight's of the Round Table era. It was entertaining and kept me interested. I will be reading many more of this author's books. Have already read her time travel series and loved it.
on January 27, 2017
Very believable historical novel.
on November 13, 2017
Short reading. Liked it but sort of small. Would have liked more to it yet got my interest in the books
on October 27, 2015
I particularly enjoyed the orchestration of the various characters in new a different roles. Sarah's way with words is like listening to music. I love this chain of books and the story, which is everything to me. I just finished the second in the series and hope to get on with the third and fourth soon.
on February 1, 2017
I have always wanted to read about king Arthur but never got around to read anything about him. I enjoyed this story emensley. I am on to the next book in the series.
on July 25, 2016
You will be captivated by the story as it leads you deeper into suspense and the quest for adventure during the times of King Arthur.
on May 1, 2014
I thought it started rather slow, I kept thinking about giving up on it. But I was getting to know and care about the two unlikely heroes/heroines. Everyone should be lucky enough to have friends like them. The pace started picking up quickly. There were plots within plots that kept me guessing until the very end. It still left me with unanswered questions but I did enjoy it.