Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 7, 2013
I chose the beagle over the longer haired versions of this toy after reading multiple reviews about the hair getting in the way while closing the Velcro on the battery opening. I can understand why. I received this toy in an unmarked box. None of the original packaging or information. Received too close to Christmas to swap for the one we wanted. I will say my daughter enjoys but started crying when she thought she ripped the dog (the battery enclosure not staying closed).
on December 28, 2007
I found this to be very cute, especially for a child who loves animals but maybe doesn't have a pet. The adults got a bigger kick out of it then the child (5 yr old). It takes some patience to get the little dog barking. You have to pet it rather hard and it worked better when it was lying on a flat surface. The tail really wags. The barking does get louder. The nose does get cold, which was my favorite part. The dog sneezes if you touch the nose too soon, which is a neat feature. I would not get it for a child who does not enjoy stuffed animals, but it is a nice change for those who do.
on November 7, 2005
We bought this for my daughter's 4th birthday. Every time she saw the commercial on tv she asked for it. It is very cute. The dog is soft. It whimpers and parks, but it is not obnoxious. There is not a volume control, but they have set the sound at a level that is tolerable to adults. Its nose actually does get very cold. After you pet it and it gets worked up and barks and wags its tail, the nose gets cold...like it has been in the freezer.
on January 15, 2007
I bought this for my God Daughter for christmas since she has been wanting a puppy. She loved the fact that it got happy when she pet it, but got a little annoyed when it would whine when she stopped petting it. But overall this was proof that she was in love with having a pet, but not with the responsibility that comes along with it.

This is great for all ages!!
on January 6, 2007
I bought two of these little pups for my two toddlers. They really are enjoying them. They are soft and you don't notice the battery spot. You can turn them off at night so they can sleep quietly. Their little nose really gets cold! They are easy to figure out. My little ones like to kiss their pooch on the nose and he sneezes! They make good snuggly friends.
on March 25, 2006
My Puppy is special to me, I treat it like an actual puppy. It's very good education because doggies need attention. My Cold Nose Puppy, Cody, gets tired so much because I love playing with him! He loves to give everyone kisses! His nose gets extrmely cold when I play with him because he's perfect!
on January 1, 2008
This puppy does it all. He wimpers, barks, growls and pants when played with too much. He sneezes and blows kisses. I love it. So far we have not had any problems with the battery holder. It is truly amazing that one toy can have soo many emotions.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.