Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2014
Amazon and Under Armour are selling at least two different shirts in this one listing. When I ordered this shirt I thought I was ordering a COMPRESSION Mock as it says in the title. However after it was added to the cart it changed to a FITTED Mock. These are two different shirts.

I don't know if Amazon or Under Armour is to blame but it's too easy to order the wrong shirt by mistake. They should have separate listings for each style.

Anyway, even though I didn't get what I thought I was ordering I'm still happy with the shirt. I'm 5'11" and around 180 lbs and size Large fits well. It keeps me warm and works well layered with other clothing. The sleeves are plenty long for me. This is something I usually have problems with. The overall length is adequate as well. I have no problem tucking it into my pants.

I'll probably end up ordering more as needed.
on December 14, 2013
First of all - I wear this under a cycling jersey during the winter months in Northern California and it keeps me perfectly warm.

Also I was in a somewhat serious bike crash down hill at full speed. Though this isn't its primary function the underarmour actually lived up to it's name and saved my skin from road rash along my back and one arm. My jersey and shorts were shredded but the underarmour held up except for one area where it was completely destroyed.

Saved me period
on February 9, 2014
I'm a bigger guy, about 255lbs and 5'11" with a belly, and the 2XL fits fine. But like it says, its skin tight. But keeps me warm on the cold work days as I have to deal with the weather. Only reason for the 4 stars is that's the material seems to kind of keep the "underarm pit" smell even after washing. Its vague but I feel like I still smell it. But other ppl tell me they cant smell nothing. But none the less, a great buy!
on December 21, 2016
Not too bad for a base layer. I use it when I go hunting or snowboarding and it keeps me warm. I think Under Armor is a little over priced and this shirt fit me a little smaller than expected but over all its fine.
on February 4, 2014
At normally $50 I couldn't pass up the deal! Being in EMS and outside constantly, I think I complain now more that I'm hot. And NY has had brutal negative degree weather. Great product for a great price. Don't pass up the chance to get it.
on April 16, 2017
Excellent in cold weather. Breaths well. Everything I had hoped.
on May 30, 2015
My son loves this.
on December 15, 2012
We bought this shirt for my son's Fall Soccer Season. It runs a little smaller than other under armour shirts we've purchased, so the Youth Large was a quite a bit more snug than we were expecting (hence the 4 star instead of 5 star rating).

Even playing in near freezing conditions, including rain, my son was comfortable and able to play his best.

I highly suggest this shirt if your kid plays outdoor sports and needs some extra warmth.
on August 31, 2017
nice and comfortable
on December 16, 2013
I read a lot of review and found that they recommend buying one size bigger than actual size I wear. TRUE! I normally wear M~L and ordered L. It's little tight on my beer belly, but wrap my whole upper body like special agent stretchable cloth. I wear long sleeve button down shirt and leather jacket on it. I couldn't feel any coldness in Wisconsin. It's 9F outside today. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.