- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DPEY2TI
- Average Customer Review: 305 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,437 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ColdPruf Men's Single-Layer Pant
|Price:||$11.99 - $26.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polypropylene
- Cold-weather athletic pant featuring logoed comfort-elastic waistband and tapered leg
- Pouch front
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ENTHUSIAST is a single layer garment made of 100% Polypropylene. This design will give you a close, comfortable fit without restriction. The ENTHUSIAST is lightweight and has been designed to give thermal protection in Cold to Very Cold Weather with Medium to High Activity. THE ENTHUSIAST - SINGLE LAYER WARMTH AND MOISTURE MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Well made, like the thickness - but cotton absorbs sweat vs. wicking it away like polypropylene.
I bought a LS Coldpruf top last year and it was 100% polypropylene as advertised and it is great for high activity in cold.
But seriously, I love how each leg has a cuffed bottom so it snugly fits. I also appreciate how the material has the perfect balance of thickness to keep people warm. I highly recommend.
The true test comes in two days when i ride my bicycle 190 miles from Bryan Tx to Dallas. I know i'm going to have sweaty balls... But how well will the moisture wicking claims of this product keep them from swimmng in a pool of their own sweat? With lows in the mid 40s and highs in the upper 60s and lower 70s i am certain i will have to take them off by mid morning. I will try to up date this review after my trip.
The fit is fine. I am 5-10 and 3/4. I am a slim 140 so bought the small size. Which are an inch and a half above my ankle. This works for me.