- Save 5% each on The Coldest 1 Gallon Water Bottle offered by The Coldest Water when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ATEJ9YNI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on The Coldest Sleeve when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Coldest Flip Top Lids when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on The Coldest Bottle Brush when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Products offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on The Coldest Standard Mouth Flip Top when you purchase 1 or more 21 oz Water Bottle offered by The Coldest Water. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BNTGG23R. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
The Coldest Water Bottle Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Hydro Travel Mug - Ice Cold Up to 36 Hrs/Hot 13 Hrs Double Walled Flask - with Strong Cap
|Brand||The Coldest Water|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE COLDEST WATER BOTTLE - Seriously Cold up to 36 Hours or More! Built with True Stainless Steel, Double Wall, Vacuum Sealed
- VACUUM INSULATED - True stainless steel - No mess around your work areas. Built for athletes and high performers, Outdoors, Cyclists, Runners, Hiking, Camping,Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Office,Outdoor Water Bottle.
- FITS 99% CUPHOLDERS & FLOATS - Built to go with you anywhere, it fits in most cup holders, bikes, cars, and backpacks. Take it into the pool or ocean, it FLOATS!
- INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL - Solid durable build with Premium Grade Durable 18/8 Stainless Steel, BPA free Sports Bottle, Gym Water Bottle 21 oz
- GYM BOTTLE - These bottles won't last at this introductory price! Compare to others at double the price, and they still won't match our quality! 100% COLD-SOLID Guaranteed!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Coldest Water Bottle - Cold 36+ Hours, Ultra durable, and Fits 99% of Cupholders
Cold up to 36 hours or more.
Cold up to 36 hours or more
- No-Sweat Technology
- Floats in oceans and pools so you never lose it
- Fits in 99% of Cup holders, bike racks, cars
- Rubber Grip and big handle for carrying
- Perfect size – Not too big, not too small!
- Durability -Very strong and solid build -Fit big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant -Tight, non-leak screw cap with option for to add a straw cap
- Light-weight, yet strongest durable water bottle build
Built by an elite team of Engineers. For Athletes and High Performers
Most hydro bottles do not use high quality stainless steel, the flask punctures easy, they leak, rust quickly, dent easier and most importantly do not stay cold as long. You demand so much. We know. We do too. We've built our bottles using True Stainless Steel Grade Metal, thickest of its kind. Whether you need a gym bottle, bike bottle, or the best sports bottle, this bottle is built to be your last bottle, The Coldest Water.
Our athletes find that they fill their bottle up before they go to bed, and two days later, there is still ice in it.
What makes The Coldest Water Bottle feel so magical?
The science & engineering behind the scenes.
Most products you have are average. We hate that. When we build a product, we look to re-think how we can do it better, colder and more superior. We are an elite team of engineers based in Naples, Florida working day and night to invent the coldest, most superior products. 5 years later, and many legal things filed, The Coldest Bottles were born. Some call it ‘game-changing’ but we just want to build products we are proud of, that we love and use every day, which ultimately, create less waste for the planet.
Most hydro bottles do not use high quality stainless steel, the flask punctures easy, they leak, rust quickly, dent easier and most importantly do not stay cold as long. You demand so much. We know. We do too. We’ve built our bottles using True Stainless Steel Grade Metal, thickest of its kind.
Whether you need a gym bottle, bike bottle, or the best sports bottle, this bottle is built to be your last bottle,
-David, Engineer & Founder
"By far the best water bottle ever…" - Lauren A
If it's too cold... we're sorry! Up to 36+ Hours Cold
Yes, our hydo bottles are extremely good looking, but they are also slightly heavier than others, to keep our liquids the COLDEST. We use real, true-stainless steel, vacuum insulated, powder coated, and perfectly crafted for an entirely new experience.
Rumor has it that we use mythical craftsman mastery while perfecting the flask, and that is why they stay so cold.
We believe in only owning 1 bottle, your last bottle.
Customers years later have said they’re still using the same bottle they bought from us which motivates us to push harder.
Re-usability in water bottles is just one way to eliminate the plastic waste that ends up in landfills and oceans.
Our water bottles tend to be heavier and colder, as they are built of premium materials. By building for maximum durability, we believe you’ll use your bottle for years to come rather than disposing of them.
Humans buy a million plastic bottles per minute, of which 91% of all plastic is not recycled. On average plastic takes 400 years to decompose naturally.
Color: Matte Black | Size: 21 oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great water bottle, but I docked it from 5 stars to just 2. The huge letters are melting off the bottle and causing a mess! At first, I was impressed by how the lettering didn’t seem to come off. I’ve never washed this thing in the dishwasher, and only ever used mild soap, and it’s never touched harsh chemicals or anything like it. Today the lettering just started melting off in my backpack and got blue ink everywhere, including my hands! I’m not sure if my bottle was defective or what. The worst part is that the ink is oily, and doesn’t seem to wash off with just water.
Update: this water bottle does great at floating when you don't fill it up all the way. But, today my husband made me a drink, filled the bottle up to the brim, and when I let go of it in the lake so I could catch my 3 year old jumping at me... it sunk to the bottom! So, don't fill it up all the way and expect it to float!
Update to my update: The customer service for these guys is amazing. I shared with them that my first one sunk so that they would know. Without question, they are sending me a replacement! THANK YOU!
I attached a picture showing you how the ice in this bottle is after being outside in the heat for 6 straight hours AND refilling it twice.
The only thing people might like is the cap. Most people now a days prefer the straw type lid. I personally don't care but some people might.
Here's a short pros and cons list that I wrote up.
Keeps water cold for a ridiculously long time
Has a very tight seal to avoid spilling or leaking
Doesn’t produce condensation on the outside of the bottle
Large mouth for fitting fridge style ice cubes
Fits in both of my cars cup holders and our strollers cup holders
Can easily attach to a backpack
It floats! (great for floating a river)
Doesn’t have other color options
Could scratch the outside paint if dropped
Doesn’t come with straw lid by default
If you want a more in depth review check out my blog write up at thewaterdude dot com
I highly recommend this water bottle.
The outside of the bottle (while it did not sweat) DID feel very cold to the touch. At first I attributed this to taking it out of the fridge, but this continued throughout the day until 12 PM. I would assume that a vacuum-insulated bottle shouldn't have any outer temp, but I haven't verified that. The lid, however, did sweat. Not much, but enough that I figure a lot of cold was escaping.
For a bottle that advertises to keep drinks cold for 36 hours, and based on some of the other reviews, I believe this bottle may be defective. Or there's some false advertising going on. Other than that, I love the design and the size. I'm just very disappointed it did not work. If you want something that will keep ice for a little while and not sweat, then this is your product - but for the money, I would rather buy something that works as advertised. I'll be returning and investing in a better bottle.
Top international reviews
I filled mine with ice to the top and added water until it was full, went on a long trip in a warm car and left in for 2 days as I forgot I had it (I am not used to water bottles again yet). When I opened the bottle there was no ice, which after the 48 hrs I wouldn't have expected. However, the water was still icy cold, which was awesome!
Baring in mind England has only had a few hot days this year and it was in the car for two of them, I highly recommend this product!!
The bottle is amazing within itself and if you don’t already have one - you’re missing out! It’s the only bottle you’ll ever need.
I’ll admit to begin with I did some research on this bottle thinking that it wouldn’t be what it said it would, wrong! It’s more than just a bottle. I did my own litter experiment, placed 4 large Ice cubes into my bottle at 9:30pm and filled it to the top with water. Come morning I was skeptical that it wouldn’t still be cold, little did I know that I’d be shocked! All 4 Ice cubes were still solid at 10am!
The bottle is easy to carry, (especially if you buy the straw nozzle separately).
A good investment to make as you won’t need to have any other bottle In your home.
No need to worry about constantly recycling old plastic water bottle when this is the only one you’ll ever need! 21oz seems like the perfect amount, although they offer larger sizes online the straw nozzle attachment will only fit with 21oz bottles so make sure you read all small print before buying! The bottle is also very sturdy, if you have kids that constantly run around and knock everything over this bottle is the one for you! It’s been knocked off the sofa onto hard flooring and no damages were made, not a dent or a single scuff.
The coldest water bottle - a worthy investment