- Save 5% each on The Coldest 1 Gallon Water Bottle offered by The Coldest Water when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ATEJ9YNI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on The Coldest Sleeve when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on The Coldest Flip Top Lids when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on The Coldest Bottle Brush when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Products offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
The Coldest Water Bottle - 32 oz Sports Wide Mouth Hot Cold, Modern Double Walled, Simple Thermo Mug, Hydro Metal Canteen Cold 36+ Hrs - Flip Top Wide Mouth 2.0 (Mint Green)
5% off with promo code ATEJ9YNI.
Save 5% each on The Coldest 1 Gallon Water Bottle offered by The Coldest Water when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code ATEJ9YNI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)Redeemed
Save 25% on The Coldest Sleeve when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 25% on The Coldest Flip Top Lids when you purchase 1 or more The Coldest Water Bottles offered by The Coldest Water. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 4 promotions
|Material||Stainless Steel, Rubber|
|Brand||The Coldest Water|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE COLDEST WATER BOTTLE - Seriously Cold up to 36 Hours or More! Built with True Stainless Steel, Double Wall, Vacuum Sealed
- Insulated Flip Top Lid 2.0 - True stainless steel - No mess around your work areas. Built for athletes and high performers, Outdoors, Cyclists, Runners, Hiking, Camping,Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Office,Outdoor Water Bottle.
- INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL - Solid durable build with Premium Grade Durable 18/8 Stainless Steel, BPA free Sports Bottle, Gym Water Bottle 21 oz
- GYM BOTTLE - These bottles won't last at this introductory price! Compare to others at double the price, and they still won't match our quality! 100% COLD-SOLID Guaranteed!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our bottles are backed by extraordinary customer service and our COLD-SOLID guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Coldest Water Premium Sports Water Bottle was initially built for Professional Athletes in High Performing Sports.
We believe in only owning 1 water bottle. This is the #1, best water bottle, your last bottle, built of the highest quality materials to live a long life and to keep your water the coldest as long as possible.
The Advantages of Owning The Coldest Water Bottle
- Fully insulated sports lid 2.0 included
- Cold for at least 36 hours or more
- No-Sweat Technology
- Floats in oceans and pools so you never lose it
- Rubber Grip and big handle for carrying
- Perfect size - Not too big, not too small!
- Durability -Very strong and solid build -Fit big ice cubes
- Odor Resistant -Tight, non-leak screw cap with option for to add a straw cap.
- Light-weight, yet strongest durable water bottle build
Under the hood of the Best Water Bottle
The 32 Sports is Fully Insulated
Enjoy the best flip top lid drinking experience with our fully insulated, 2.0 technology. After many years of trial and error, we think we perfected it.
What makes The Coldest Water Bottle feel so magical?
The science & engineering behind the scenes.
Most products you have are average. We hate that. When we build a product, we look to rethink how we can do it better, colder and more superior. We are an elite team of engineers based in Naples, Florida working day and night to invent the coldest, most superior products. 5 years later, and many legal things filed, The Coldest Premium Sports Bottles were born. Some call it ‘game-changing’ but we just want to build products we are proud of, that we love and use every day, which ultimately, create less waste for the planet.
--David, Engineer & Founder
Quality is everything. Built by Engineers
Most hydro bottles do not use high quality stainless steel, the flask punctures easy, they leak, rust quickly, dent easier and most importantly do not stay cold as long. You demand so much. We know. We do too. We've built our bottles using True Stainless Steel Grade Metal, thickest of its kind. Whether you need a gym bottle, bike bottle, or the best sports bottle, this bottle is built to be your last bottle, The Coldest Water.
Our athletes find that they fill their bottle with ice before they go to bed, and two days later, there is still ice in it.
Let your bottle live longer:
Use warm water and soap. Not all dishwashers are the same so we can't recommend using them for everyone as it can damage our bottles mythical properties.
Fully Insulated Coldest 2.0 Lid Technology
Allows for one handed drinking. Fully insulated. Improved Lid technology. Rubber Nozzle
Startup based in Naples, Florida
The Coldest Water was founded by Engineers in a little town in Southwest Florida called Naples. Our products were initially built for Athletes and High Performers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 10 inches; 1.26 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : The Coldest Water
- ASIN : B07S2GCFP5
Best Sellers Rank:
#250,221 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #3,047 in Water Bottles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you’re having trouble with the suction or feeling like it’s not getting air and the vacuum seal
Being too strong, I figured out that instead of loosening the lid to get air in there, all you have to do is take the lid off and open up that valve a little (like in the picture) I just stuck some tweezers in there and wiggled them around for a few minutes. Worked perfectly. No more suction issues