|Price:|| $99.86 $150.00
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Eva outsole for great comfort.
- Textile covered footbed for comfort and breathability.
- Rubber pods in heel and forefoot for traction.
- Grand.os technology.
- Minimalist tonal stitching ; Logo detail at tongue.
Cole haan grandpro tennis, we've eliminated the weight of traditional court shoes without sacrificing the grand o.s. principles of flexibility, cushioning and lightweight comfort. the result a lightweight shoe you have t believe.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.86 x 7.95 x 4.8 inches; 14.08 Ounces
- Item model number : C22585
- Date First Available : August 5, 2016
- Manufacturer : Cole Haan
- ASIN : B01DOB081C
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,355 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It's a real shame as I really wanted these shoes but they're just going to have to be returned as the fit is so wrong.