Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2013
I have owned these shoes in tan for around five months and they have quickly become my go-to shoes. I was concerned about spending the money on a pair of driving shoes (because of the beating they typically take) but they have been well worth the money and I when the time comes I will replace with another pair.

When I purchased these I also purchased a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Telly Driving Shoe. There is no comparison between the two. The quality of the leather and the fit are the two most obvious differences. I ordered both in my standard size, 11D. The Cole Haan's slide on and off with little effort and both the width and length fit correctly. I noticed some of the other reviews mentioned that they thought they were very narrow. I don't have narrow feet and have had no complaints about the width. As I have worn the Cole Haan's they have broken in very well and now feel almost like a slipper on my feet. The RL's on the other hand were very difficult to get on and off. I am sure if they were broken in more they would have become easier, but who wants to deal with that if you don't have to?

The shoes work well with or without socks. I typically wear them with jeans and an Allen Edmonds Manistee belt in tan. The colors match perfectly and they look great together.

Leave the sneakers at home and give these a try.
on May 11, 2017
I had been searching for a while for a simple, yet stylish driving loafer. I finally found it here. I really liked the silver-tone button accent on the heel. I usually find Cole Haan styles that I like.
on June 17, 2016
Like the look but a little narrow and narrow around the toes but I don't mean the width or the length I mean there is almost no wiggle room in the toe area, at first I thought I needed a bigger size but that wasn't it , It's definitely the wiggle room. I've worn them now two days in a row and hope they'll loosen up the more I wear them. I should mention this is my first pair of Loafer/Driver shoes. I don't know if that's the same for all of them or just this particular style and brand. I've always worn Johnston and Murphy dress shoes to work for the last twenty years so this is something new.
on March 27, 2017
I'll start at 5 stars for look and quality of leather.

I knocked it down 2 stars because even after getting the double wide (EE) they are still a little narrow. Great shows- but cole haan always run a little narrow.
on October 2, 2017
These shoes look and feel great. They are a quality pair and I've gotten tons of compliments on them. I'd advise getting your normal size or a half size up.
on May 8, 2016
Beautiful shoes, I was excited to receive them but very disappointed when they were just too narrow for my foot. I wear a 10.5 D (Nike, New Balance, Allen Edmonds) so that's what I ordered but I couldn't put these on without a fight. I had hoped they would feel fine once I had them on but ultimately felt they were too uncomfortable and I returned them. These shoes are too pricey for me to hope they will some day stretch and fit well. I'm hoping to go by a retail shop to try on a wider size. Otherwise I'll be looking at the Allen Edmonds Daytona (similar style).
on April 24, 2015
These shoes are very comfortable, but be are of these two things: 1) The soles consist of more leather than most shoes and therefore cannot take much of a beating and will look faded after some use. 2) Although I wrote that they fit well, I wrote that about a pair that is one size bigger than what I would get from companies other than Cole Haan. (I do, however, have a wide foot which may have something to with my Cole Haan sizing woes.) Once I'm mentioning width, this is the one Cole Haan shoe that fit me well both ways. To sum it up, these are great shoes, but chances are going to a store to be sure of the sizing may be a good idea.
on July 28, 2016
Good quality leather and solid build. I have couple of Cole Haan 12M shoes (Oxfords) that fit me very well. Went for the same size for this as well. The toes in this shoes are not as broad as same size Oxfords. So the first few days of wearing turned out to be painful. However the leather sort of pressed out to take my broader toes and after a week of continuous wearing, it's now fitting snug. Would have preferred slightly more broader toes.
on June 19, 2017
These are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn. I thought they were narrow when I first tried them, but figured they'd break in. I've done everything imaginable to soften these up but they will not break. Very disappointing as they're very nice looking shoes and I normally like Cole Haan.
on September 26, 2013
This shoe I must say wasn't well made, It's very tight even i ordered a half size more I usually wear US 7 I ordered 7.5 still very tight because of the thick cushioned leather insole is fixed (glued) to the base and not removable unlike TOD'S and many others. brands..So only way was for me to have stretched it with shoe stretcher with spray, it still a bit tight and off balance the overall construction of the shoe with rubber sole just not that comfortable.
when you walked a lot with it you'll feel ankle pain due to some off balance factor in this shoe I found it inexplicable because I'm not a shoe maker professional myself but only feel the effects of a shoe. I love shoes. I bought a lot of shoes in a year. I know what constitutes a good well made casual shoe.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.