Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Black|Change
Price:$99.00 - $157.98

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on August 4, 2014
I have very athletic calves and these boots are amazing. I've been looking for knee-high boots for ages that would fit my calves. Once I found boots with the elastic panels on the sides, I knew that style would be my best option. However, it's hard to find a chic, affordable boot in that style. I didn't want to spend the equivalent of my mortgage each month on a pair of Stuart Weitzman 5050. These are exactly what I wanted. The leather is gorgeous, super soft, and pliable. I got the Sequoia color and it's a rich, brandy color. Coordinates well with all the neutral colors. For me, they were a little bit tight in the foot, particularly the arch because of how my foot is shaped, but they stretched out just by wearing thick socks and walking around my house in them for a couple hours a day for about a week. If you get these and they feel too tight, just hold out hope and keep trying to stretch them for a little while. I have long legs, so these don't go quite to my knees. It's close enough that I'm happy, though.
on April 2, 2016
I generally wear a 10-10.5 and have a slightly wide foot, so I ordered both 10 and 10.5. With thin socks the 10 was too tight, but the 10.5 fits perfectly in the footbed, slightly loose in the heel but I don't mind. I don't have high arches, so there is a lot of extra room over the arch, but it looks fine. Because they're pretty sleek and stiff out of the box they give a slightly rain-boot impression, I'm actually hoping the boot will scrunch down with wear to conform more to my ankles. My calves are 13 3/4" and the shaft measure 15", so they're slightly loose over bare legs but acceptably so, and would accommodate leggings or jeans. They look slim if not 100% form fitting on my legs, work well with skirts and the sequoia color seems pretty versatile. Oh, and they feel super comfortable on, I'm planning on making these a staple for wearing to work.
on January 8, 2014
I purchased these boots for my daughter as a Christmas gift and when I saw them I had
to order a pair for myself.
This is an extremely comfortable boot with great styling.
My daughter is in great physical shape and has athletic legs due to
many years of playing lacrosse and working out. She has had some trouble
in the past with the calf fit on many styles being too tight. Because of the elastic insets
these are a perfect fit and style for her.
These boots are great with jeans tucked in as well as skirts and dresses.
on January 20, 2014
These boots met all my expectations. I ordered them in oxblood suede. The color is unusual but beautiful. I wasn't totally sold on them but I wore them anyway, the day after they arrived, because it was freezing cold weather. I wore them with a black knee length skirt and a black turtleneck. I received tons of compliments! I don't anticipate wearing them often because the color is so bold that it really has to be the focus of your outfit, but if you're looking for a pair of boots to showcase then these are it.

As far as fit goes, I'm a 7.5 and these fit true to size in my opinion. They hug the leg well, which is most important for me - they don't sag (I hate that look). Don't expect to wear boot socks with them, or tuck in a pair of jeans. They are too fitted for that. The boots are also super comfortable. I wore them all day and was on my feet a lot with no complaints.

Putting them on isn't the easiest, but the elastic sides make it do-able. I love these boots and plan to purchase them in the black leather and black suede - when I catch them on sale like the oxblood pair.
on July 9, 2014
I must agree with the other reviewers that these boots are probably not for everyone. I am 5'1 and do not have large calves. These fit me perfectly in the calf. If I were heavier in the calf, maybe not so much.

They felt extremely comfortable when I put them on. And they slipped on very easily. They do NOT have a zipper and I almost panicked that I would be wearing these for quite awhile when I first tried to take them back off! I struggled with the first one, but the second one seemed to come off a bit easier. You sort of have to work your foot back out of them, but that is generally true for any tall slip on boot. I would not recommend them for air travel or any situation where you are required to remove them publicly.

I had no problem with the quality of the materials or the workmanship. I got the brown which were not suede. It is my impression that they are intended to be dressy fashion foots and not actual equestrian footwear.

I thought that they were absolutely adorable and look forward to wearing them often. If you like the style, then they are certainly worth a try at this price. I usually wear a 6B, but always go up a 1/2 size when I buy a boot and the 6-1/2 fit perfectly.
on January 27, 2014
I ordered these boots in the Sequoia color in a size 8. The color was NOT as pictured online. It was not as rich, but a dull, ugly color, and the leather they were made out of does not feel like leather at all. :( It is very stiff, not soft or supple, and I have to agree with the other reviewers who said that these are not typical Cole Haan quality. (Not that I've owned a lot of Cole Hann shoes, but you can just tell they're not the real deal.) It's like they are a knock off!!! I didn't want to believe that, because I was hoping that for the price they would be just what I was looking for, but trust me, they are not nice in person. The leather is also really grainy-looking, and they are NOT comfortable. As for the "Nike Air" technology in the footbed, they were stiff and hard, and didn't feel at all cushioned. I returned them, and hope this review will help you to make an informed decision.
on March 25, 2014
I'm hooked on Cole Haan boots. I always wear an 8.5 - these were a touch tighter than my others but still fit just fine. The Jodhpur are also as comfortable as I have come to expect. As other reviewers have mentioned it is a slightly rougher quality of leather than one might typically expect from Cole Haan. But, I want these for daily use at work....and I teach and little people constantly walk over my feet - so I think these will hold up and last longer.
on January 18, 2014
When I got these boots, I was a bit concerned with the quality....they didn't seem to be of the caliber I'd expect from a top designer. I went into the Cole Haan store and felt the leather of the other boots, and it was TOTALLY different. A much better leather in the store than the boots I got. These have more of the feel of a rainboot. i asked the guy who worked there and he said it could have been a knock off. I'm pretty sure it is. Will be returning this, and am peeved that there was no mention of this being an outlet or a knock-off ANYWHERE. Amazon, if you're reading this, look into it! I don't know if you've been tricked, but I expected better from you!
on January 30, 2014
I really wanted to love these boots, but they just didn't work on either my feet or my calves. My feat measure a 7.5 wide, so I often buy shoes in a size 8 for a bit of extra width. These boots, unfortunately, were still very narrow. I had also hoped that the two stretch panels would accommodate my 17" calves. They did, but just barely, and the boots just didn't look right. I also found them very difficult to get on because the ankle is narrow and there is no zipper. Also, I'm only 5'4" with an average inseam (about 30") and these boots did not come all the way up to the bottom of my knees, as I would have preferred.
on June 25, 2014
Love them I find it hard to find shoes that are comfortable and look good. These feel like I'm wearing my nike frees but look more dressy than sneakers. Love them I often get blisters easy and these I wore with no rubbing or sore feet. Love love love them and Amazon are cool they delivered fast no fuss n cheaper than any other site. I'm looking at buying the other cole haans I liked I got cole haan heels in America years back and knew they are make well made well balanced clever clever but until now didnt realise I could get them sent to aus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question