Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2015
This is a long and narrow shoe with built-in arch support. If you have flat feet, these most likely aren't the shoes for you. Rather, someone with medium to high arches could benefit from this model. I have bum legs/feet from various injuries over the years and need comfortable shoes with arch support . This "fits" the bill from the comfort perspective. The leather is a bit hard at first, but loosens and becomes buttery with neutral shoe polish and a few wearings. Allen Edmonds Walnut Shoe Polish make these look too dark; so, neutral is your best bet.

The insoles are NOT removable unless you peel the glued-in inserts off to place your own very thin orthotics. I recommend Superfeet Black as they are one of the thinnest orthotics available. I don't suggest thick orthotics (like Superfeet Orange) with these shoes unless you size-up. Even then, the shoes may be far too long.

I'm normally a size 10.5 in Cole Haan and the 10.0 fit well with a little tightness over the forefoot. This loosened with three days of walking and patience.

As for aesthetics, the shoe is very good looking and well-made in Vietnam (hence, not China). Amazon does not list the country of origin at time of this review. The color is fantastic, but I would not recommend these with a suit unless you are in your early-20s and can pull-off the look without your co-workers thinking you're a complete tool. I'm older and can't wear what I used to - so won't wear these with a suit. However, these look awesome with khakis or jeans even being middle-aged. I don't think you can resole these so they are basically throw-away shoes when worn-down.

If the worthless insoles were easily removable, I'd rate five stars.
on November 22, 2014
I swore to myself that I would never spend more than $100 on dress shoes, but after shopping around for shoes that were as comfortable as my nikes, but still dress shoe-like, these were the only ones I could find that met my requirements. I bought the woodbury and they look good. I get a lot of compliments from friends and strangers. I ended buying another pair in black and plan to buy some chukkas as well.

They do fit large, I go one full size down and they fit great. I did have a break in period where I was walking around all day in Japan, and the ball of my foot became sore. The insole of the shoe is cushioned for the heel, but a sliver of leather makes of the front of the insole. I replaced it with some nike soles from an old pair of shoes and its not an issue anymore. But since then, the stock insole is no longer an issue.

That being said, these are the most comfortable dress shoes I've ever worn, they feel as cushiony as my nike lunar flyknits, which are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. You can definitely find these cheaper on amazon than in store (except for the occasional sale on clearance items).
on March 1, 2015
I have small but very wide feet. I have been looking for shoes at US size 7.5 or 8.0 with extra width for a little over a year. This pair of shoes seem to fit well. Often I would order size 8.0 because the 7.5's do not come in extra wide. But the 8.0's are a little too long. When I take a step forward I can feel my feet slip out of my shoes, which is strange because when I go to shoe stores their feet measurement device say that I have size 8.0 feet. So I need the 7.5 sizes with extra width. These Cole Haan Lunagrand Wing Tips seem to be just right. I usually wear dark color shoes, these Cole Haan are a little lighter in color, which gives me a wider selection of color to choose from. The leather on these Cole Haan are relatively soft so they are very comfortable.
on October 1, 2015
As dress shoes go these are by far the most comfortable I own. For the longest time I have wanted addressed to that looked good but felt like a Nike shoe while I walked around as I do a fair amount of that at work. This does the trick and I have been complementing many times since I've gotten them on how they look. These are still work shoes and so obviously you're not going to go running or anything in them and the top is leather so they're a bit more rigid than sneakers but they are far more comfortable than any other dress you I have worn and I am very happy with the purchase
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 7, 2015
Wow. This is the most comfortable dress shoe I've ever worn. I have wide feet and the 11W fit perfectly. I usually have to size up to get a good fit but these were spot on, plus they look amazing. I highly recommend these for anyone with wide feet looking for a well cushioned casual dress shoe.
review imagereview image
on November 18, 2015
I had my eyes on these shoes from Cole Haan for a while, and finally bought them during a flash sale on Amazon and I've been wearing them at least 3 times a week. They're great casual shoes for the office or going on a trip when you'll need to attend some meetings, but also be on your feet walking around all day. Honestly, they're like wearing a pair of sneakers as the sole is essentially a sneaker sole. Size is as expected and fits similarly to all other Cole Haan shoes. I also liked them so much, I bought another pair in a different color.
on January 13, 2015
Love the style to these shoes. The quality seems very good. Their light not heavy. The lunar technology does not feel like the actual sneaker . The back of my foot is comfortable but the front not comfortable. If you have wide feet in the front of your feet you may fall in to some problems of just slight discomfort in the side of the ball if your feet and your big toes. . I'm trying to see if they will stretch after a couple of months of use. So if you are wide feet in the front they might not work for you. I recommend going to a store and trying them on before your purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 2, 2014
These shoes are awesome. They have the Business look but yet have the Nike Lunar soles so it feels like you're walking around in running shoes.

***I had to lover the star rating one. There is a very annoying squeaking sound with every step I take. It becomes somewhat annoying after a few steps. I contact Cole Haan and they advised me to contact the store where I had purchased them. Well, seeing that it's from Amazon.com, there really isn't any kind of repair they can do.
on October 29, 2015
Been wearing these shoes for (2) days now and I ENJOY them. I am 5'8", 181 lbs and normally wear a 9 1/2 tennis shoe. With dress shoes, I tend to order a 1/2 size smaller than my tennis. These fit PERFECTLY. Cole Haan Lunargrand are extremely comfortable, stylish and versatile with jeans and slacks. Get them!
on December 15, 2015
I really like these shoes as they look cool and are comfortable. The white soles are very white and I found them to be a little too casual to wear to work as I wear a suit every day, however for days off they are great for all day and going out at night.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.