Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's Dwight Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 6, 2013
Just ever so slightly smaller than my other Cole Haan 9.5 D's. I have worn Cole Haans for 20 years, and always bought the same size. For my Cordovan tassle loafers, the fit is perfect. For these and the driving shoes I recently bought, just a touch (maybe a quarter of a size) smaller than I'd really like. Not sure if it would be worth going up to a 10. But, if 9.5's are usually perfect, then I would go up a half size with these. Otherwise, you'll get what you expect out of the name.

Another con is the half rubber sole. These have been a problem on previous Cole Haans and required re-sole sooner than expected (the rubber came unglued and then completely separated from the sole). I would prefer all leather soles.
on September 8, 2012
A beautiful shoe. I usually wear an 11M but unfortunately in this particular shoe I will need a 11 1/2M. Have to return the one I bought. Great fit, but too small in the length. Can be worn for dress or casual. This is my second pair, and always great comments on this shoe.
on January 21, 2014
These are my correct size but I had to use a stretch product several times. I recommend Meltonian. After stretching the width for a few times they fit okay without socks. I sprayed them again where too tight and put on with socks (Ouch!) but after wearing for a couple of hours they now fit with thin wool socks. "Made in China" (in very small print) and hard to read so don't expect real Cole Haan quality. They are very attractive but should be called "Cole-Han". For anyone who is old enough to remember Cole Haan these "Look-Likes" and not the same construction. The are made of laminated leather and unlined. I will wear them occaisionally when not walking anydistance because I like my feet. If you want really comfotable shoes that will last practically Forever, try Mephisos'. I have two pairs that are over 22 years old. I had one pair resoled and the other is still going strong. Well made in france (so far) so order before they move the production.Mephisto Men's Match Walking Shoe
on October 20, 2013
I read the previous customers reviews, and bought half a size bigger. They fit perfectly! My husband loves them! Very pleased!!!
on November 19, 2013
Nice shoes but run small and tight. They are also shinier than expected. Am going to try another style by CH.
on November 25, 2014
I found a pair of Dexter loafers at a thrift store probably close to 4 years ago and it was love at first sight. I have adoringly worn them straight into the ground. I've been looking for their replacement for two years on and off. I wanted something classic that wasn’t too feminine or masculine and not too heavy/bulky. I have scoured stores and the internet looking at both men’s and women’s loafers and these finally fit the bill. I ordered them in an 8 and an 8½ as I usually wear a 9½ - 10 in women’s. The 8s fit with a stocking or thin sock. The sole is actually larger than the sole of my old pair, however the stiffness of the leather makes them feel significantly smaller. A friend with an extensive shoe collection assures me these will stretch out to a more relaxed fit with some wear, but they are very stiff to start. Despite that I’m very happy with them. They’re adorably androgynous and pair very well with skinny jeans or a cute skirt and stockings. I’ve only worn them 3 times and have already received several compliments on them.
on May 27, 2015
I recommend this highly. Very comfortable and wears extremely well I say this because this pair replaced a pair exactly like them I purchased about 10 years ago and they were still wearable, but I wanted new.
on December 29, 2014
These are exactly the shoes that my husband wanted but shoes were a lot too small. They are great quality. No size anywhere on shoes that we can find. He has had 4 pair of Cole Haan Shoes similar to this style and they have always fit. Something wrong with sizing on these shoes. Printed return label and returning 12/29/14. Thank you.
on July 28, 2014
I got these in a 10 after reading they ran a half size small-perfect 9.5 fit. Anyway, so many shoes look nice on here, then look like crap when they arrive. These are actually a very nice looking shoe.
on July 1, 2015
Boy these are nice shoes--but way too hard to get on----- after I got them on- tried to walk in them and they are so stiff---- the soles--- do not bend easy-----was a good price but could not walk in them very well-----my arch might be too high for them-----

See 1 answered question