|Fits as expected||
Cole Haan Men's LunarGrand Chukka Boot
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Suede chukka boot featuring contrasting midsole and colorful underlay at tongue
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A ridged sole reimagines this chukka boot from Cole Haan with modern sensibility and color pop.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CAE741C
- Item model number: LUNARGRAND CHUKKA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. I purchased the black suede/volt color chukkas.
2. I did not purchase these boots off of Amazon.
3. I purchased these boots at a discounted rate (less than $70). They would be over-priced at a higher rate.
4. These boots do fit narrow. I don't personally think upsizing would address the narrowness.
5. I was expecting a greater out of box comfort, but the boots are a little stiff in the sole and around the heel. The sole is comfortable, but not as comfortable as expected from a tennis shoe sole.
6. The suede is a little hairy and rough.
7. The boots look nice.
8. They seem durable, but only time will tell.
The boots are stylish, but I expected a much more comfortable boot. For retail, these shoes are over-priced and lack in comfort.
They are generously sized, with a fairly large toe box, and the black suede upper looks grand. I'm quite happy with these.
That being said, super comfortable and have received lots of compliments!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little narrow across the toe but feel like that will be ok after they are broken in. Shoes look great and are very comfortable. Great sole on this shoe.Published 22 months ago by clint
A bit narrow compared to other Cole Haans that I own ... Would be best if you have a narrower footPublished on February 28, 2014 by SiberEV
They are super comfortable and fit amazing! They don't feel heavy at all and I could wear them everyday. Thanks,Published on February 20, 2014 by Salvador E. Cabrera