Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's LunarGrand Chukka Boot
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on January 22, 2014
These boots are an amazing buy, once I got them I haven't taken them off for other shoes. They are incredibly comfortable after a few days of wearing. At first it might take a little time for your the boot to adjust to your foot but after is like walking on a cloud. The sole is amazing, same as the Nike Lunarlon which are my favorite sport shoes. I used to dress more causally for work some days that I was expecting to work more on the floor rather than on my computer and used to come to work in those tennis shoes. With these you look more formal (rather than wearing running shoes around) and still feel the same comfort when I'm on my feet. Plus being a chukka boot gives you even more support so I like that. The waterproof is excellent and they have been working well as a winter boot even though it doesn't snow around here. Overall I can tell they are very high quality and I would recommend them to anyone.
on April 10, 2016
I just purchased these boots and here's some feedback:

1. I purchased the black suede/volt color chukkas.
2. I did not purchase these boots off of Amazon.
3. I purchased these boots at a discounted rate (less than $70). They would be over-priced at a higher rate.
4. These boots do fit narrow. I don't personally think upsizing would address the narrowness.
5. I was expecting a greater out of box comfort, but the boots are a little stiff in the sole and around the heel. The sole is comfortable, but not as comfortable as expected from a tennis shoe sole.
6. The suede is a little hairy and rough.
7. The boots look nice.
8. They seem durable, but only time will tell.

The boots are stylish, but I expected a much more comfortable boot. For retail, these shoes are over-priced and lack in comfort.
on November 4, 2013
The Lunarlon sole earns its moon-boot influenced moniker. These things are about the softest walk, ever.

They are generously sized, with a fairly large toe box, and the black suede upper looks grand. I'm quite happy with these.
on January 31, 2014
I'm hoping that this is just me needing to break these shoes in, but they feel much narrower than I expected (particularly around the outsides of my feet, right around the middle). I've never needed to order wide shoes before. In terms of look, they're everything that I expected and more. Very cool shoe. Just be mindful of the fact that you might need to order the wide version of the shoe.
Very Confortables since the first day , are a mix of cassual and bussiness so fits for every ocassion , good strings durable and the skin is very breathable ....Wonderful confortable shoes
on July 23, 2014
Run a full size too large: Took others' feedback and ordered a 1/2 size small (usually wear 11, ordered 10.5) but had to send these back to get a size 10 because 10.5 was still too big.

That being said, super comfortable and have received lots of compliments!
on February 20, 2014
They are super comfortable and fit amazing! They don't feel heavy at all and I could wear them everyday. Thanks,
on February 28, 2014
A bit narrow compared to other Cole Haans that I own ... Would be best if you have a narrower foot
on September 17, 2014
A little narrow across the toe but feel like that will be ok after they are broken in. Shoes look great and are very comfortable. Great sole on this shoe.
on October 17, 2015