Top critical review
Over-priced at retail and lacking in comfort
on April 10, 2016
I just purchased these boots and here's some feedback:
1. I purchased the black suede/volt color chukkas.
2. I did not purchase these boots off of Amazon.
3. I purchased these boots at a discounted rate (less than $70). They would be over-priced at a higher rate.
4. These boots do fit narrow. I don't personally think upsizing would address the narrowness.
5. I was expecting a greater out of box comfort, but the boots are a little stiff in the sole and around the heel. The sole is comfortable, but not as comfortable as expected from a tennis shoe sole.
6. The suede is a little hairy and rough.
7. The boots look nice.
8. They seem durable, but only time will tell.
The boots are stylish, but I expected a much more comfortable boot. For retail, these shoes are over-priced and lack in comfort.