- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- 100% leather nantucket loafer has been a huge success since its introduction with its fashion Casual look for relaxing events
- With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U. S. , Cole Haan is one of america's premier luxury brands
- Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between trafton Cole and Eddie haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything
- With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of america's premier luxury brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nantucket loafer has been a huge success since its introduction with its fashion casual look for relaxing events.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Product Dimensions : 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches; 13.4 Ounces
- Item model number : C27789-BROWN-M-7
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 7, 2018
- Manufacturer : Cole Haan
- ASIN : B078Y7G7PD
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ONLY down side to these shoes (which doesn't warrant a star drop) is if you get water on them the leather gets dark brown for about 15 min until the water evaporates. This isn't that bad but if you hit the bathroom, wash your hands and some of the water drips on the shoes while you grab paper towels it looks like you peed on your feet.
Delivered fast from New York to Manila.
Top reviews from other countries
This style I recall, I've worn since my late elementary to University days, and so had my Dad, during appropriate occasions, who was very knowledgeable in sartorial fashion norms and gent's best practices.
I got this yesterday and wore it this morning to an Easter mass performance and it had never failed me to appreciate the classic lines, particularly as well as this one I got from Amazon's for its:
- beautiful hand stain almost perfectly uniform shade and hue with a touch of slight fade where it should be
- craftsmanship and finesse is likely one of the best I've seen
- perfect comfort fit and inner contour
- expect it's durability will lend me years of good wear, with proper care of course, as I do with my other classics.
I'm truly happy with this purchase.