|Fits as expected||
Cole Haan Men's South Oxford
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Lace-up oxford featuring double-stitched seams and brogued overlay at counter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Smooth texture and crisp, clean lines carve out a casual classic.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EQW93BU
- Item model number: South St Pln Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 29, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I, however, chose to keep them and spent a lot of time looking for the proper belt to wear them since they have a very rare color as I mentioned above. Did find the proper belt and now I wear these shoes with kakhis and jeans all the time.
Although at the beggining I was really dissapointed with the color of these shoes, with the proper belt and everything they turned out to be a very unique alternative if you want to wear something out of the ordinary. I also went for the blue version of these and really loved it.