Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cole Haan Men's Pinch Air Penny Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 17, 2014
Delivery good; look nice; just watch out on penny loafers - the soles don't last that long, and they're expensive to replace.
I put a piece of thin rubber over the area where my foot strikes the ground; get these from a shoe repairman; usually, they'll give them to you free. But these shoes are nice - beat the hell out of the Florsheims, so far.
on October 22, 2014
I ordered these shoes in my normal size (a 12 since middle school) per reviews that said they were a little snug. Leather breaks in, so "snug" I can deal with. I don't know what kind of shoes the other reviewers wear, but I'm a 12 in Nike and these have the Nike Air soles so I assumed I'd be getting a shoe that fit. Nope. They are a bit snug width-wise (as are all penny loafers I've ever owned until breaking them in), but they're a full size too big in length. Even with thick socks, my heel was popping out. I held them sole-to-sole with my Bass Weejuns, my Sperry loafers, and my Nike Dunks and the sole was between an inch and an inch and a half longer than all three. I honestly thought I got a 13 by mistake. I know Cole Haan isn't exactly the top of the line, but it's a respectable enough brand that the shoes shouldn't have such wonky sizing...

Overall, the shoes look nice, but they don't feel much better (i.e. made of higher quality materials) than a $70 pair of Weejuns. Not bad, but not nearly as good as I expected they'd be. Disappointed :(
on February 11, 2015
The least comfortable shoes I have ever owned. The leather is unbelievably hard. I tried to break them in by wearing every two weeks for two months. The back of the heel gave me blisters every 2 weeks for almost two months despite using shoe stretchers, etc. But that was not the worst part - the worst part is that the strap for the "penny" is so tough that when I walk, the only part of the shoe that flexes is right there - so there's constant pressure and pain about 1/2 an inch above my toes towards the ankle on the top of my foot. No amount of stretching or wear will fix this. Fundamentally flawed design. Throwing them away.
on September 24, 2015
These fit on the small side and required some breaking-in to get comfortable. First day was touch-and-go, but now they are fine all day. The Nike Air cushioning is great for walking, and they look professional and classy. They are wearing well.
on March 14, 2013
These shoes fit great and they feel great. I needed a set of nice dress shoes to wear with my blazers and suits. I actually bought a black pair and a brown pair. The leather soles are very slick, so you need to be careful until you scuff up the leather enough to have adequate traction. These are beautiful shoes with a classic look. I don't wear them every day, so I can't comment about the durability, but I have had them for a year now and they still look brand new.
on June 3, 2014
Been looking for a pair of brown pinch penny in addition to my black pair but for some reason had to pay approx $25 more for the brown. They are appear to be the same shoe just brown not black. These were a little darker than I expected from the picture and comparison to a pair of the same shoe my son recently purchased. I understand there are many shades of brown and this was perfect for me. A little brown polish even made them a little darker.
on April 23, 2014
Cole Haan Men's Pinch Air Penny Loafer,Burgundy,8.5 W US 8.5 are nice looking and very dressy shoes, but the sizing is way off. I usually wear size 8.5 W (EE), but with these shoes they are way too small and tight. The throat line suffocates my feet making them extremely hard to get them inside.For this very reason a give 1 star.
on December 5, 2014
Always have worn a 10D in Cole Haan loafers. First pair ordered were for a 10D and when they arrived felt a bit tight so returned them and ordered a 10.5D. When they arrived they were a tad too large, but decided to keep them, as they are very comfortable. I guess I'm just a tweener.
on January 6, 2014
I really like the shoe but even in wide size does not fit well with high arch. Excellent shoe but just too tight
on February 22, 2014
I needed a new pair of penny loafers, so I went with Cole Haan, as I'm familiar and prefer this brand. However, this new "Air" style seems to not fit as well. I had the same problem with an earlier purchase of a Cole Haan product with the similar "Air" construction.