Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 704 reviews
on May 16, 2017
This review is for the Pinch Tassel Loafers. I'm comparing them to the Cole Haan Nike Air loafers which I've had for several years. Although both shoes are the same size, the Pinch Tassel Loafers are somewhat larger than the Nike Air loafers (which are tight on me). Also the sole on the Pinch Tassel loafers is leather and slippery, the Nike Air's have some rubber on the sole. These are okay shoes but not as comfortable as the Cole Haan Nike Air shoes. I'm going to get an insole and see if that resolves the looser fit and comfort issues, if it does I'll probably buy another pair of these.
on April 20, 2017
I have worn this exact type of shoe for >15 years and this was my first time to order a replacement pair on line. My first order shipped in the wrong color but I was pleased to immediately receive a new pair that were darker than "normal" but acceptable. However, within days of wearing the replacement shoes, the leather began to peel and disintegrate almost as if they had been sprayed with a thin plastic film. Wherever the shoe creases, the leather now has a different color, looks old, dull, faded and terrible. This is unacceptable for two week old shoes that are very lightly worn in the office and have never gotten wet.
on June 14, 2017
I have worn Cole Haan loafers for years and have always been more than satisfied with the way they hold up and wear. It would not be uncommon for me to have a pair re-soled and -heeled many times because the top side aged so well. Something has changed - the leather is thinner and has less structure to it; the sides in the area in front of the heel and below the ankle almost immediately developed a warped or wavy appearance. I sent the first pair back and am now breaking in a second pair with the hope that it will do better than the first. However, the same problem, to a lesser degree, appears to still be there and it is apparent that the Cole Haan loafer that I enjoyed and got such good wear out of in the past is no longer being made.
on September 27, 2016
I stock up these loafers when on sale. They run big (i.e. I usually wear 8.5 and I have to wear 7.5 for this one). But I have been wearing Cole Haan pinch for years and I know exactly my size. They are very comfortable and stylish. The quality has been deteriorting since 2015. It might be my imagination but I just find the overall quality is not as good as those I got before 2015. Cole Haan has actually phased out this style and released some other Grand Penny so I cannot comment on that. I always keep 4 extra pairs around and throw an old pair every 18 to 24 month when they look tired. Have never really resoled them since they are really inexpensive shoes. Great for sockless look in the summer as well. I wear them all day long without any problem but would not recommend walk all day in them (no leather shoes can provide that level of comfort if you walk all day anyway). Almost no break in time (maybe a few days max).
on May 20, 2017
Haven't had Cole Haan before. They seem to hold up very well, not cheap material by any means. These will be very good shoes for a long time. You will have to grind the soles into rough concrete for the first use, else you'll slip-n-fall. Note that they are a rather dark burgundy; somewhere between black and a rich burgundy.
on December 26, 2014
Brother!
Bought some CH Pinch Tassel Loafers, size 13 D, Nike Air version in burgundy a while back. While the right one was a bit tighter than the left one, I thought them a good enough fit to buy another pair in another color: mahogany. Didn't have the Air version. No matter, I think. I'll just buy the regular ones (I'm currently reviewing) and a bit wider, size 13 E.
Well, they came quickly, had 13 E printed on the inside sides, but were much smaller and narrower than the 13 Ds I'd bought just shortly before. I look closer--and what do I discover? There's a 12 D stamp on the insole!
I compared them with a pair of ancient 12 Ds I own from way back in the nineties and sure enough, they are the same size.
I was sold a 12 D for a 13 E.
Now I understand that these shoes weren't US-made. They're produced in India. Indians are hard-working and diligent people, but English letters and numbers might be foreign to some of them.
Also, as of yet there's just a difference in overall quality. There are glue marks, edge set-offs, slight discolorations and just a general feel of a lesser quality than I've seen in the American-made Cole Haans of the past. (One oft-worn pair of which lasted me something like 17 years!)
Come on, CH. You can do better than that. Install a competent QC manager in your overseas acquisitions program.
on November 24, 2015
I have been wearing this model of Cole Haan shoes for years and have never had a problem with them - until now. I usually get them at a Cole Haan store but decided to try purchasing from Amazon instead. Big mistake. After one wearing my feet were killing me. The shoes are too narrow and created a bruise on the top of my foot. I think some of the other comments said these were made in China as opposed to wherever Cole Haan's are usually made and the difference between the two is huge. I love finding new stuff I can buy on Amazon instead of having to go out to a retail store but unfortunately, this is not one of those items.
on August 10, 2017
A half size between 14 & 15 would have worked out for me. An M width accommodated me well in this loafer and brand. I usually wear wide. The soles appeared to be durable. The forefoot top section wrinkles quite easily though.
on March 20, 2017
Nice shoes, proper sized at a good price. I wear these and have both brown and black. At the price offered, they eliminate the need to have the shoes resoled, just buy new.
on August 6, 2017
Excell my quality as always and as you'd expect buying Cole Haan shoes. These were quite a bit larger than the ones with the Nike insert, which was what I thought I was getting.
It's still a great shoe!! Seller delivers as expected and on time!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.