Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change
Price:$159.00+ Free shipping

Showing 11-18 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on December 21, 2013
Very good quality and good price. My son was very impressed with this gift and I was impressed with the price.
on December 3, 2013
The leather is very nice and I like the zip out lining. I'm 5'10 and 180 pounds and the medium fits perfect.
on December 7, 2014
Beautiful coat, and nice fit.
on January 7, 2013
Leather was extremely soft and sizing was perfect. It is a lovey jacket. My son was very happy with it.
on September 1, 2013
Amazing jacket. Very good quality. However I have problem with the sizing. I usually wear large but I should've ordered medium. Wish I could return it in exchange for a medium sized one but unfortunately I live in China.
on September 17, 2013
This is a well made jacket with quality leather and a quilted zip-out lining. I wear a large and have several other L size jackets that fit well. I was disappointed to find that the L in this jacket fits more like an M. Too tight in the shoulders even with the lining removed. Amazon's free returns made sending it back easy and I may order the XL. However the sleeve length on the L was just a little longer than I would have liked so I suspect that the sleeves on the XL would require alteration. So, for quality, style and value I'm giving 4 stars and I'd add a fifth if it ran true to size.
on February 18, 2013
Got this jacket about a month ago, and have received more compliments on it than any leather I have ever owned. The leather is very soft, the fit is great. I am 6'6" 250lbs, and have a hard time finding jackets with the proper sleeve length, and waist length. This one fits perfect, and I did not get to try it one before purchasing, so I was really happy when I opened it and put it on.
I highly recommend this leather jacket, and anything from Cole Haan for that matter.
on April 14, 2013
I think at one time they had a Cole Haan coat on here with a zip out lining because the product description lists a zip out lining and one of the product reviews mentions a zip out lining. This is NOT that coat. NOT COOL.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question