|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.99 - $151.20|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.25" around
- Knee-high riding boot with stretchy suede back panel and push-through notch buckle at heel
- Pull-on design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combination suede and smooth leather make this tall Cole Haan boot a versatile choice.
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BMQD7F6
- Item model number: ADLER TALL BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am normally a 7.5 and ordered the 7.5AA and they fit just perfectly. Would recommend these for anyone that has a narrow calf.
Most recent customer reviews
Will have to return.