Cole Haan Women's Kennedy Boot,Black/Black Suede,7 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and fabric
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- concealed Nike Air Technology for ultimate comfort
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Product Dimensions: 16.4 x 13.1 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004N58C6M
- Item model number: Kennedy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ended up returning or reselling these. They are super cute, but the fit was too snug to be comfortable for all day wear.Published 4 months ago by AB
I love these boots. What's not to love? They are crafted well, they fit like a dream and even with a heel they are comfortable.Published on February 6, 2014 by Judy L. Bouknight-Goode
It fit weard, the brown with greige/greige suede material is not very good quality for a boot, plus it is not really good with any of skirt,... Read morePublished on September 14, 2013 by lada
These were true to size, I usually take a 10, however sometimes in Cole Haan pumps I need a 11. Read more