Cole Haan Women's Nola Slouch Boot,Black Nubuck,7 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suede sole
- Shaft measures approximately 19.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.75" around
- Concealed Nike Air Technology adds ultimate comfort
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
With nearly 80 years in the business and hundreds of points of distribution in the U.S., Cole Haan is one of America's premier luxury brands. Founded in 1928 as collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything. Originally, Cole Haan was a men's footwear label that captured the essence of the 20s spirit with beautifully-designed and well-made shoes for the dapper gentleman. Today, Cole Haan brings that heritage to all of its products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, small leather goods, outerwear and sunglasses.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 12.1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0078J0NM6
- Item model number: Nola slouch high boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had the hardest time finding leather boots in a light beige shade. When these arrived, the color is a little more taupe than I expected from the photo, but still a beautiful,... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Caron M Sjoberg
These boots are super comfy. A definitely must have for any wardrobe. The color is amazing...though can get dirty pretty easily so be careful. Read morePublished on June 3, 2014 by P. A. Martin
These boots are so beautiful, soft and comfortable. I got them in the maple sugar. Very classy style boots. Read morePublished on March 12, 2014 by Debra
Nice boots but Boots run about 2 sizes too small. I origanally ordered a 6, it was too smal, then a 6.5 it too was small and then a 7.Published on January 15, 2014 by Tom Mendez
The boots were too tight in the foot and sloppy around the calf. I usually wear a 7.5 and go up a half size in cola haan as they typically run small. These run even smaller.Published on December 12, 2013 by kari ciardelli
I am between sizes (7.5 & 8) . The 8 worked the best. It is a little roomy so you can wear socks if you like and it is soooooo comfortable! You could wear them all day long.Published on December 4, 2013 by Elaine
This is a beautiful boot. Seemed to run maybe a 1/2 size larger. It is more of a cocoa than an espresso color.Published on November 23, 2013 by EK