Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 12 x 10 Instant Screened Canopy
|Price:||$158.74 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sets up in three minutes and three steps
- Protection from the sun, wind and bugs
- Two large T-doors, entry from back and front
- Loops keep doors open, zippers keep them shut
- Vaulted ceiling for more room for taller guests
- UVGuard(TM) technology helps block the sun's harmful rays
- Comfort grips lock shelter into place with pinch-free adjustability
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||10.24 x 13.78 x 48.03 inches|
|Shipping Weight||51.4 pounds|
- Sets up in less than 3 minutes
- Heavy-duty 150D canopy with 50+ UV Guard sun protection
- Removable screen wall keeps insects out and features two doors for convenience
- Sturdy 28mm one-piece steel frame
- Exclusive push-button release levers take it easy on fingers
- Hexagon shape for a distinct shelter
- Wheeled carry bag
- Footed poles for easy securing and stabilization with steel tent pegs
- Area: 12 by 10 feet or 120 square feet
- Center Height: 8 feet, 4 inches
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Top Customer Reviews
Set up easy, came down easy we were satisfied.
Stop looking around and buy this if you are looking for a high quality screen house for your camping needs. Worth every penny!
- The instructions are not as detailed as I would've liked. Folding out the metal structure such that the shelter roof is fully extended was hilarious. The instructions weren't clear to me. I ended up lying on the floor pushing the structure up with my hands and feet until I saw how to properly construct the darn thing. I hope no one was watching :)
- "3 minutes to setup" --- NOT! Granted, I set it up myself. But the first time it took me 30-40 minutes. One of the problems was my previous point - the instructions weren't very detailed for some of the steps. That being said, now that I've had my first experience, the next time around will go much faster. A quick warning for you: I'm 6 ft 1 1/2 inches tall. If you're a shorty, you're going to struggle a bit with this shelter.
- Size is great! I love the 10x12. It's plenty big to fit over most campground tables.
- Great look! I love the color and the look of the shelter.
- Storage bag - thank goodness for the wheels! This thing is way heavy. I was thrilled that the bag as 2 wheels - kind of like a suitcase. And when I took the shelter down and put it back in the bag, it actually fit back in the bag. How many things can you say that about?
- Durability. This is where my cautious optimism comes into play. The material for the top canopy is thinner than I thought it would be. I'm a little concerned how it will hold up over time. My fingers are crossed.
I am a 5'4" 130lb female who doesn't like to read directions and I have personally assembled and disassembled this screenhouse by myself with complete ease! So putting it up is fairly easy as well. When my fiance helped, it probably took about 15 minutes (realistically.) Pricewise, it was a bit more than the other one we bought last year, but the one we bought last year ripped the first time we put it up, so we had to return it!
A few reviews mentioned that it was flimsey or broke easily, but we have not had any problems with flimsey design- quite the opposite in fact! We left it up on our back porch most of the summer and it endured some pretty drastic winds and what had to be considered a torential downpour and came out completely in tact. After the downpour I looked inside to see if it had leaks, and there was not a single wet spot inside the tent. I was quite impressed. I did waterproof it with a Coleman waterproofing spray when it arrived just to be sure, but I was still rather impressed after the vast amount of rain! We used the ropes provided with the tent to latch it down to the deck so that it wouldn't blow away (afterall, it is basically just a big kite when it's not latched down) and we have thouroughly enjoyed this tent all summer. At night my fiance and I made a bit of a tradition of scrabble competitions in the tent instead of watching tv, and it became one of our favorite things about summer!
Bottomline: I am so happy that we purchased this screenhouse, and if in a few years it eventually weathers and we need to buy another one I will be purchasing this EXACT one again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cover somehow caught on the top pole and the canopy tore while sliding off less than a year after purchase, and on the second use. Read morePublished 43 minutes ago by MJR
2 person set-up makes it a breeze. Size is perfect. well built and is very solid when up. The netting was the big seller for me. Convenient to transport. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Glenn A. Miller Jr.
This is an excellent buy for the money. It was pretty easy to put together. From beginning to end, it took about 35 minutes to set up. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Tamara J. Bernardin
This by far the easiest canopy I have ever used. I can put it up myself (I'm 5'3" 140) in less than 10 minutes. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Karen A. Holly
Had this for 3 years and the top shredded like it was paper. Looked for the replacement for top
and it cost almost as much as the hold screen house. $20 cheaper. Read more
It met our needs and was easy to put up and take down!!Published 1 day ago by Henrika J Buchanan Smith
Excellent Canopy, my wife and I set it up in less than 5 minutes, this includes staking it to the ground!! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dave G
Great screen tent for the $$. I have had it for a couple of months. Only set it up 3 times, the last was this past weekend when it rained all day. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Gabby