Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Coleman 16 Can Cooler,Blue” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 25% off the $18.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler With Hard Liner
|Price:||$17.12 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.87 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 16 cans
- Removable hard plastic liner for packing flexibility
- Use ice or ice substitutes to keep treats cold
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Front zippered pocket and inside top mesh pockets
- Two side mesh pockets for added storage
- Easy-to-clean permanent, flexible, soft PEVA liner
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||11.02 x 11.81 x 7.87 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.7 pounds|
The Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler goes with you to picnics, BBQs, camping, sporting events, tailgates and beyond. It holds 16 cans inside, and features plenty of extra storage space in its front zippered pocket, side mesh pockets, and mesh pocket in the lid. There are even bungees on the lid for stowing more extras! Sporting an adjustable shoulder strap, the cooler is soft on the outside for comfortable carrying, and has a hard plastic liner inside to protect your food from being crushed. The liner material is FDA approved for food contact, and is removable for easy cleaning. The Soft Cooler provides antimicrobial protection, to resist odors, mold, and mildew.
Top Customer Reviews
I was going to get the 9 - can and decided to get this 16 instead. I AM SO GLAD I DID!
This pail holds 1 sandwich in a "hard plastic sandwich container," 2 large gatorade size drinks, 2 small hard plastic snack cups and a slim ice pack along with 2 bags of lunch size chips! YEA!
His glass case hands in the "netting" inside the pail. His work gloves and eye protection glasses stay on the top under the elastic cords that are attached to the pail. The two side pockets hold gum or items of similar size. The front zip pouch holds his iPhone and his large wallet.
The "hard liner" inside removes easily for cleaning! He doesn't use it without the liner or it would not last 1 week. He's tough on them. However, at the end of each week we just rinse it out and wipe it down and voila good as new.
He works around a lot of dirt and dust so I wipe down the outside with a damp cloth as well as rinsing out the liner!
I will buy this again, because it is a great product and it will be completely worn out. Having said that, he's had it 3 months and it still looks better than his old "igloo" after a weeks use. Did I mention he's tough on pails?
It's nicer looking, lighter, cleans up better, easy to carry with a shoulder strap, stays cool inside even in 100 degree weather and is holding up well! It's smaller than the hard ice chest type of lunch pails.
Highly recommend it.
- well insulated with padded nylon outside & a semi-soft plastic holder inside (easy to carry out the drinks too)
- extra zipper pockets to utilize extra space inside and out
- 1 front zipped pocket (outside)
- 2 mesh side-pockets (outside)
- 1 mesh pocket on top (inside)
- durable carrying strap & adjustable
- top bungee cord for securing extra bottled-drink
- easy to clean
- workmanship looks decent
- more affordable than other brand (less than 20), Walmxxt may be 1 to 2 bucks more.
- it's tight for 16 cans of soda, almost leave no room for cooler-ice-packs, so prepare to get a small/slim ice-packs or carry less items
I just bought the next size bigger one becuase quite often my lunch can include a bottle of salad dressing, larger bottle of water, and I found that putting these items in different containers to take to work was more hassle than simply carrying a slightly bigger "lunch box".
True size: Looking at the front: 11" High, 12" Wide, and 7" Deep. Inside hard liner (usable) dimentions: 8.5" High, 11" Wide, 5.5" Deep.
The 5.5 depth of the inside hard liner is just a tad bit to small for me. I just bought the 30 can and will be reviewing that one shortly.