Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Color: Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 229 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 242 reviews
on August 30, 2013
the handle is thin and cant hold the weight of a full cooler. it pops out of joint and the whole cooler spills. have had this happen multiple times. this was to replace my husbands 20 year old coleman lunchbox of equal size. they just dont make them like they use to.
on August 30, 2016
I can’t yet speak to the quality of the cooler. The size it what I have to talk about. Finally a cooler that fits two flip top growlers standing upright!
review image
on July 2, 2014
This review is for the Coleman 18 quart party stacker cooler in green. I love the quirky color but sadly, the party stacker is inferior to the igloo legend.

I was recently at a family reunion where at least one other person had the same red igloo legend cooler. That's my only complaint with the legend... you can have any color you want as long as it's red. As soon as I realized I lost my cooler I made a couple calls to see if anyone knew who got it and of course no one knows and it's gone. That night I decided to get on Amazon and choose something different and unusual in color, because so many people I know have the very same red igloo legend cooler that I just lost.

After receiving the party stacker now I see why. The party stacker construction is a solid star inferior to the legend. Judging by the handle alone it's two stars cheaper. I'd define the difference as a little flimsy vs. quite sturdy. The plastic encasement of the rest of the cooler is fine but still looks and feels cheaper than the legend too.

If you want the stacking function, or if you're choosing any color OTHER than red, this is a fine cooler... But if you're planning to buy only one... and it's going to be red... then I'd get the legend instead.
on July 31, 2015
This is the only cooler I have found that can easily fit in the footwell in our minivan. The tall, narrow profile also means that it is much easier to carry than most coolers. I put in several ice packs and our food stayed nice and cold.

The one critique I have is that the lid does not really seal on its own. Food will stay cold best if you put something heavy on top to create more of a seal.
on February 9, 2017
It works great as a Sous Vide container, which is why I got it. Just put a hole in the lid any its good to go. It keeps the bath consistent even with the sous vide unit off and has plenty of room of larger food item.
on May 11, 2017
Nice cooler. I was looking for a larger cooler than the one I currently own, but it still needed to be able to be carried. This size fits the build. I will be curious to see over the summer months how well it keeps things cool. It looks well designed and should work nicely.
on July 26, 2016
Bought this for my work truck.
I’m surprised just how long the contents remains cold.
I’m in Southern Nevada and even with this heat I still manage to
have ice cold drinks and such at the end of the day.

Best part?
I can lift the lid while driving without having to futz with a button or lever or anything.
Just lift up.
Simple.

Thanks for a nice product there Coleman…
I’d certainly by again should the need arise
on February 2, 2017
Perfect to fit behind the driver's seat in my Subaru Crosstrek. We are pressed for space when traveling with tons of camping and climbing gear (in addition to two dogs) these coolers are the perfect size to fill one with dry ice and water bottles and then rotate the frozen water bottles for the next day or two (the bottles end up frozen solid and replace any bags of messy ice)
I love the party stackers by Coleman and how perfectly they fit in compact spaces like my car.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this cooler because my buddy had one. It is a good size and of adequate strength for me to sit my 225 lbs on at break time. Unfortunately, the handle on mine broke off within the first week. I replaced it with a piece of rope and still use the cooler. My friend's handle is fine so I may have gotten a lemon.
on March 25, 2016
Fits on the floor behind seats in car with no issues. It make a great road trip cooler. We haven't had any issues of not keeping things cold or leaking from melted ice up to this point. The size is great as it isn't too big or small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.