Coleman Patio Sling Chair
|Price:||$44.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfort-designed portable chair
- High-back relieves tension in the muscles
- Ergonomically-angled back for incredible support
- Fully-supported seat
- Cup holder fits just about any drink - wine glass, coffee cup, can, bottle or cup
- Sling bag for easy storage and transport
- Durable construction, lightweight aluminum frame and weather-resistant fabric support up to 225 lbs. (113.4 kg)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 44 x 5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||9 pounds|
|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||7.95 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Top Customer Reviews
As far as a travel chair it is tall and skinny when closed vs other chairs. You may find in a small vehicle that it does not fit as well. That being said it does not take up as much space because it is so narrow. The drink holder is nice, I have not broken it yet... but it will not hold larger bottles or cups.
Things I like about them:
-- The colour is a black and grey vinyl mesh weave, which should allow for breathability.
-- Very small footprint when the chair is folded.
-- They are lightweight, which is great for carrying them (though I suppose that could be bad for being blown away by a gust of wind).
-- The angle of the recline is really nice. It is an extremely relaxing position, but not so far back that you look like you're trying to go to sleep or something.
-- The drink holder is nice. The diameter of the opening for it is approximately 2.5 inches or 7cm, so plan your beverage of choice accordingly.
Things I don't hate, but figure I would point out:
-- I thought that the back of the chair would go up a bit higher to support the neck, but it doesn't. (Granted, if you're a small child, it would support your neck.)
-- When folded, the back support legs are shorter than the front support legs. This means that on a completely flat surface its possible to get it to stand upright in the folded position by itself (though a challenge), but it was near impossible to get it to stay upright when folded on a grassy surface.Read more ›
We have been using them for a couple of months now. They appear to be made well but only time will tell.
1. the rivets are not as strong as they used to be. they have popped in a few places on me rendering the chair uneven and hard to sit in. this will happen just long enough after buying that you can't send it back. besides, the shipping would be too expensive. for a buck or two and some ingenuity you can buy a locking thread nut and screw and replace the rivet...and you will likely have to the way these are now apparently built.
2. sadly, the armrests are very hard and you will feel them if you rest your arms on them. another issue you may have to jerryrig something to fix. still, it is better than anything out there because of the relaxed angle of the chairback.
also, the corny cupholder is quite handy, but looks totally like a pair of handcuffs, and everyone who sees this chair asks me what's up with the handcuffs. be prepared.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some quick impressions: This design feels good on my back--I have chronic low-back pain--vastly more supportive and comfortable than the typical bag chair. Read morePublished 3 days ago by David Thomas
It leans back a bit far. I would like to sit more upright. Chair is made well.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are very good. I bought some thin tie on cushions and theyre perfect. Light.. fold up well.Published 18 days ago by auto-fx
This folding chair is of great quality. It looks nice and very comfortable to sit in. It came with a carry-on bag and very easy to put away. Read morePublished 1 month ago by N. Lan
This was a great purchase - very comfortable, sturdy, lightweight chair. Cup holder is rad.Published 1 month ago by Emily
Love these chairs. Fold up tight, lightweight, and most importantly they are very comfortable. Bought 2 some time ago. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Connie Spitler
This chair is the perfect combination of comfort, light weight, and being sturdy. The angle the backrest is set to is extremely comfortable. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Shawn
I bought this chair for camping, and I'm glad I did. It is sturdier than the typical camping chair. I'm 5'4", and the back of the chair comes to the base of my neck. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sue