Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 515 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 555 reviews
on June 5, 2017
I absolutely love this grill. We have other big grills and they take a long time to heat and are not portable in the least. This grill is perfect! It's easy to put together, really easy; it moves around on the patio to exactly where I want it with little effort; and it's a breeze to cook on. If you marinate or season your food prior to cooking, the charcoal grills are only marginally better. Seriously, I wouldn't trade this grill for any other grill.
I spray the grates with Pam prior to cooking for easy clean up and I haven't had any problems cleaning the inside of the grill at all. I use one of those Mr. Clean magic sponges and it wipes clean easily. I bring the grates in and wash off in the sink - it's easy.
I've cooked burgers, chicken, stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon, salmon, and veggies from the garden. We haven't had anything that wasn't great!
on October 13, 2016
You would think the grates the way they are made would stop grease from dropping on actual burners but they don't. Messy to clean and grease pan hard to pull out as you have to remove propane cylinder to remove and clean out. Tried the foil as some reviewers have done and find it helps but you still have a lot of clean up after pulling the foil away.
on September 11, 2017
I purchased this as a surprise for my hubbies birthday! It definitely deserves a 5 star rating as it's the nicest portable grill we have ever had! It's made very well, it's sturdy and I'm sure it will last us a long time. It's heavy, so it's not for packing in anywhere. It's perfect to take along in our camper and all the cooking is done outside! The grill is quick to heat up and every bit as good as our home grill.
The grill was easy to clean when we arrived home. The inner part doesn't come out (wish it did) so you must wipe it out all intact and set up. I used hot water and a sponge letting it soak a few minutes and it cleaned up like new.
review image review image
on August 11, 2017
This grill is perfect for our camping trips. We have a small travel trailer and, although we have a kitchen, we prefer to cook outside. This is a perfect solution for our cooking needs. We bought the griddle and the stove top attachment and we do all of our cooking on this sturdy grill. It sets up and collapses easily and we LOVE how easy it is to move around when it's set up. Small bottle propane lasts quite a long time for us. But we also have the adapter hose to connect to our trailer propane or an extra large bottle.

We loved this so much we bought one for a friend.
on June 29, 2015
The only flaw with this grill is the design of the locking mechanism. There's no tension on the level holding the lock in place. And it seems to have been installed backwards because as soon as you pick the end of the grill up to wheel it somewhere gravity takes over and unlocks it. What makes it worse is if you happen to be going over any kind of bumps your grates will spill out everywhere. If you don't scrub everything clean after each use it could create quite the mess depending on where it dumps. Otherwise great product. But the lock is just not practical. This is supposed to be a grill designed for traveling.
on May 27, 2016
I love this grill. I could be a little more solid like some of the other brand-name high end grills, but for the price this is a solid winner with great accessories. I have the porcelain half-griddle and the half-stovetop, both of which are also high quality. This would be nice if it stored upright folded together but it doesn't very easily. It will however hang well from a couple of bicycle hangers (attached properly of course).
on September 10, 2014
Only had this one day. Set it up and grilled chicken last night. Works very well. Set up was easy. Takes a little patience to remove protective film from side tables, but that's minor. Very easy clean up. Cooking grates fit in kitchen sink. Best advice is to read through manual. It tells you that indirect heat is best. With lid down and both burners on low, thermometer still went to 600 F. The fuel supply regulator that screws into back of grill may need help from pliers. I couldn't get it all the way on by hand. Just be careful not to overtighten. For the money, I think I'm going to like this grill. I cooked a whole, cut up chicken and used only one side of grill. Could cook at least a dozen burgers at one time.
on August 2, 2017
Received in a damaged box but damage appeared to be to the box only. Following instructions I got to the point of inserting the handle into the bracket on the grill stand--- it wouldn't fit. I discovered the bracket was dented enough to prevent the handles insertion. I really didn't want the hassle of a return so I attempted to straighten the dent - success! I finished my assembly and the last step was to pull out the shelves before lighting. The left shelf has a deep scratch which probably will get worse with use (moisture). Both of these defects had to have happened at the factory and had to have been noticed by the person who was responsible. Can't blame UPS neither item was exposed to shipping damage. I just expect better quality when I buy the top of the line at a significant premium.
on May 28, 2017
after owning several small bbq's for rv use, I have found this grill to be the best. Cooks evenly with no flare up or grease fires. Folds relatively flat. Easy to clean. The only complaint I have is that when pulling the grill by its handle, the pull out tray on the wheel side always slides out and drags on ground.
on July 11, 2017
Great grill at first! The food was cooked perfectly and easy to use. The unit i had really enjoyed it but started to die down too fast. I checked for leaks but there was none. One propane tank only lasted 20 minutes on low setting. While someone close by same grill lasted an hour with same size propane.

I believe i got a defective unit. Not only the gas but when i pull this grill one of the trays folds out and im dragging it on the ground. I really liked this grill and i started carrying it but couldnt carry for long distances. Added photo of the tray.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.