- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006JH1J1C
- Item model number: 2000010281
- Average Customer Review: 121 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Coleman Packable SUV Quickbed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable length fits Tahoe, Suburban, Xterra, Explorer, Trailblazer & more SUV models
- Adjusts to 41" wide by 63" long
- Durable inner coils provide strength & firmness
- Soft plush top for extra comfort
- Coleman Double Lock Valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness upon initial use and when used for more than a few days as material tends to relax over time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 pound|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||6.3 pounds|
|Size||73 inches X 40 inches X 6.5 inches|
|Special Size Type||77 x 44 x 6 inches|
The Coleman SUV Quickbed is sized just right to fit in the back of most SUVs (including Tahoe, Suburban, Xterra, Xplorer, Trailblazer and more) -- and it's equally convenient in your tent or guest room! The SUV Quickbed measures 70" long by 41" wide when fully inflated -- or adjust it down to 63" long to fit your SUV. Coleman's ComfortSmart coil system features 45 coils for a firm, reliable sleep; the Quickbed is topped with soft suede for luxurious comfort. It's durably constructed of heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC. The Quickbed is easy to inflate and deflate, thanks to Coleman's extra-wide Advanced Double Lock Valve. Like all Coleman inflatable products, this Quickbed features Coleman's Airtight System, guaranteed not to leak. And the built-in Wrap 'N' Roll storage system makes packing and storing quick and easy.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The idea and size is great but the quality seems to be lacking. Especially from a "airtight system guaranteed not to leak"
Make sure you have plenty of sleeping bags/blankets though, you will be very cold sleeping in your car!