Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Coleman 5-Gallon Solar Shower” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 15% off the $16.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 5-Gallon Solar Shower
|Price:||$15.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 5 gallons-enough water for multiple showers
- Uses solar energy to heat water
- Strong handle for reliable hanging and carrying
- Handy on/off valve connected to shower head
- Great for camping trips and during emergencies when hot water isn't available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
We use this as a kitchen faucet while out in the woods and it works great. For people expecting piping hot showers from this - it takes several hours of DIRECT sunlight with the bag perpendicular to the solar rays to truly get HOT. That means at noon the bag should be laying on the ground with a towel under it to help insulate it. In the morning and evenings it should be hung vertical, and the rest of the day it should be propped up at a 45 degree angle. Also don't expect it to be any warmer then the outside temperature on cloudy or overcast days. I think some of the reviews regarding how poorly it heats the water are due to overly high expectations.
- Cheap (low priced), cost me less than $9, free shipping from Amazon with over $25 of qualifying Amazon purchase.
- Heats water as advertised
- Give you warm water in cold weather.
- Bag material is a bit thin. When I tried to pick it up after filled it with water and heated it under ther sun, the bag felt like want to stretch like rubber band. Could have used a 5mil thicker material would probably make it feel stronger.
- Cheap water filler plug(not a cap) leaks for a little while. If you put the bag filled with water on a flat surface according to the instruction, water will leak from the plug and may stop leaking after a little while. My friend have the Advanced Elements 5 Gallon Camp Shower with screwed on cap that doesn't have the problem at all.
- Dispensing Hose Wall is too thin. The hose is thin and was bent when came out of the box. It restricks/reduces water flow. It did become a little better after hang it on the tree and being exposed/cooked under the sun for a little bit but mine's seam broke before it had a chance to "Get back in shape".
- Water Spigot is a bit too tight. I almost have to use two hands to turn on/off the water.
- Poor Workmanship/Quality Control.Read more ›
Best to go with another brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this several times now on the beach and while camping. It holds plenty of water and is very resistant to tearing and puncturingPublished 2 days ago by MarineHill
Would be fine except the fill cap leaks--so it makes it worthless. I use these on my boat as a backup water supply and supply of warm water for a gravity fed shower. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Robert Knight
Thing is OK. Holds a good amount of water and was able to get lukewarm after sitting outside on a rock all day in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Jared B
It's a bit flimsy and there are no directions on how to actually use the thing. I have never used a solar shower before and didn't know that I had to pull the little shower head to... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Justin Bailey
ABSOUTLY AMAZING! Took this to a country music festival camping trip and hung on the side of my tent! Just used it with my bikini on Haha and sat in a chair and washed my hair! Read morePublished 12 days ago by Steph Hanson
Bought 2 of these. They keep the water really warm which is awesome when left in the sun. However, they do not hold their weight and the the handles broke on both of them. Read morePublished 13 days ago by starsandbirds
water comes out so slow it's hard to use, but well made. Heavy bag when filled.Published 13 days ago by C. R.