Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 5-Gallon Solar Shower
|Price:||$12.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.85 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 5 gallons - enough water for multiple showers
- Uses solar energy to heat water
- Strong handle for reliable hanging and carrying
- Handy on/off valve connected to shower head
- Great for camping trips and during emergencies when hot water isn't available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We use this as a kitchen faucet while out in the woods and it works great. For people expecting piping hot showers from this - it takes several hours of DIRECT sunlight with the bag perpendicular to the solar rays to truly get HOT. That means at noon the bag should be laying on the ground with a towel under it to help insulate it. In the morning and evenings it should be hung vertical, and the rest of the day it should be propped up at a 45 degree angle. Also don't expect it to be any warmer then the outside temperature on cloudy or overcast days. I think some of the reviews regarding how poorly it heats the water are due to overly high expectations.
- Cheap (low priced), cost me less than $9, free shipping from Amazon with over $25 of qualifying Amazon purchase.
- Heats water as advertised
- Give you warm water in cold weather.
- Bag material is a bit thin. When I tried to pick it up after filled it with water and heated it under ther sun, the bag felt like want to stretch like rubber band. Could have used a 5mil thicker material would probably make it feel stronger.
- Cheap water filler plug(not a cap) leaks for a little while. If you put the bag filled with water on a flat surface according to the instruction, water will leak from the plug and may stop leaking after a little while. My friend have the Advanced Elements 5 Gallon Camp Shower with screwed on cap that doesn't have the problem at all.
- Dispensing Hose Wall is too thin. The hose is thin and was bent when came out of the box. It restricks/reduces water flow. It did become a little better after hang it on the tree and being exposed/cooked under the sun for a little bit but mine's seam broke before it had a chance to "Get back in shape".
- Water Spigot is a bit too tight. I almost have to use two hands to turn on/off the water.
- Poor Workmanship/Quality Control.Read more ›
Best to go with another brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Shower works pretty good.
I enjoyed it while it lasted.
After 4 days out in the wilderness the bag ripped. Read more
No instructions as to how to hang it. They include a rope and an s hook, but how do you attach them? The rope keeps slipping t one side, there is not way to balance it.. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I'm not sure why this got such good reviews. It is just a bag of water so stream is weak of course, however the one thing that is unexplainable is why the bag doesn't seal. Read morePublished 1 day ago by J. Rose
This item is awesome...
Ideal for my camping shower :)
Delivered sooner than expected.
Thanks a lot
Does what it says it will. Warms the water nicely. Good to have for camping or for prepping.Published 3 days ago by Doug
It took longer than it said to heat up but once it did it was HOT! The only problem I had was that I couldnt get it up high enough for the tub to really "rain down" on me. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jennifer G
Pretty cheaply made. Not expecting it to last long. Very easy for valve to open when not intended.Published 6 days ago by H. T. Jackson