Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 2000020273 80 x 32-Inches Pack-Away Cot
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An extra bed inside or outside
- Removable side table—cup holder and enough room to set a snack, magazine or personal items
- Heavy-duty steel frame and tough polyester supports up to 300 lbs.
- Extra-wide, extra-long design fits heights up to 6 ft. 6 in.
- Perfect for camping or when guests visit
- 1-year limited warranty
- Overall Size: 80 x 44 x 17 in. Sleeping Area: 80 x 32 in
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bring along a perfect relaxation spot on your next camping trip with the Coleman Pack-Away Camping Cot. Ideal for sitting, reclining, and sleeping, this versatile camping cot features an extra-wide design that provides ample resting room. It also comes equipped with a convenient removable side table with a cup holder, where you can easily keep drinks, magazines, and other personal items. The steel frame can support up to 300 pounds and is built to withstand season after season of rugged usage. And thanks to its folding, portable design and included carrying bag, this camping cot fits inside most car trunks and is easy to transport. The Coleman Pack-Away Camping Cot can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 6 inches in height.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) get the thickest foam pad you can pack
2) save some cardboard from one of your many amazon orders, to pad the feet and protect your tent floor.
3) make d___ well sure it is all the way open before you put weight on it. It does NOT lock open, so it is held open by your weight.
Make sure you have a big enough tent. I have an 8 man tent and I had room for both cots and enough space for someone else to sleep on the floor. I don't think you could fit 3 of these in an 8 man tent. Keep that in mind when purchasing.
1. Size - Almost identical.
2. Weight - Almost identical. Probably lighter.
3. Top - Trailhead 2 is tighter like a drum. There's an ever-so-slight sag on the Pack Away. The more you pull out the end legs the less sag there is. With only a 1.5" foam pad I was shocking comfy (I'm 5'11" 185).
4. Stability - Trailhead 2 is like a piece of furniture. Very solid. There's a slight wobble with the Instant Cot. I see no way at all how the Pack Away could collapse on anyone. The hinge is situated so bottom meets bottom. So I guess if you were 800lbs you'd force the hinge the wrong way. It's like your knee... it's only bending 1 way.
5. Set-up - The packaway will set-up in a tent no prob. VERY easy to set up. And dismantling takes maybe 5 seconds. Very clever.
I don't find the Trailhead 2 that hard to setup. Our Army cots, of similar design, we WAY more difficult. But here's the rub - the legs swing out when opening the Trailhead 2. So, in theory, you could extend this cot to 9-10 feet in length. I usually open it up outside the tent.
We're keeping both. I don't mind setting up the Trailhead 2. I like that it's a bit more taunt and doesn't have any wobble. My wife will use the Instant Cot. I think she'll like that it's silghtly hammock-like. We're both average sized/weight adults (American average... Google it).
Most recent customer reviews
Ordered it for a 5 day, 4 night music festival.
Was thankful to have it.Read more