Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman Camp Propane Grill
|With Deal:||$59.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.71 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind or fold down for use as side tables
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 11,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Spacious 180 sq. in. cooking area
- Removable grease management tray for easy cleaning with less spillage
- Durable, porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||23.31 x 14.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||3.92 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||14.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
The Coleman PerfectFlow Propane Camp Grill is great for the campsite, the tailgate, the backyard, or anywhere you want to grill. Boasting a powerful 10,000-BTU even-heating tube burner, the grill sports a spacious 180-square-inch cooking surface. One 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately) lasts up to two hours on high. Coleman's PerfectFlow pressure-control system ensures consistent cooking performance, even in cold weather, at high altitudes, and when fuel is low. The built-in WindBlock System shields the burner from wind for maximum heat, or you can fold it down to make a convenient side table. Made of enamel-painted steel, the stove's removable stamped-steel grill grate, aluminized steel cook-top, and grease-management system with a removable, dishwasher-safe tray all make cleanup a breeze. The secure latching lid and built-in carry handle make the Coleman Camp Grill easy to pack and carry. CSA certified.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have already filed for return and hope that you do not make the same mistake. Coleman had a customer that was loyal to the product. They lost this customer.