Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.17 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman QuikPot Propane Coffeemaker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions• Fresh-brewed coffee in 18 minutes
- 4,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pause 'n' Serve feature lets you pour a fresh cup while brewing
- 10-cup glass carafe holds enough coffee for the whole family
- Removable filter basket is easy to fill and dishwasher-safe
- Lasts up to 4.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Coleman 2000020942 coffeemaker pan red glass. Camping cooking stoves. Made of the highest quality materials. Camping cooking stoves
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I wanted to free up a burner normally devoted to making boiling water - you can never have enough burners
2) Loved the idea of being able to get the coffee going while I'm setting up for the rest of breakfast. Imagine standing over a Melitta filter waiting for the hot water to go through the coffee grounds drip by drip, while you still have the rest of the breakfast to prepare? Fill the coffee grounds, pour in the water, turn on the burner and come back in 15 minutes!!!
The people complaining about it taking too long are coffee addicts - I'm not sitting by the coffee maker waiting for that first cup - I've got things to do!!! Also I did try the first cup feature and it works as expected. Like all of my home coffee makers, I may remove all of those parts. It's just something else that can go wrong when you're not looking. Again, I'm not waiting for that first cup to become functional!! Truth is, when you use the first cup feature, it's a REALLY REALLY strong cup of coffee. I like the coffee from a full pot - the flavor needs to be averaged from when the grounds first get wet to when they are drenched - the first cup is just too strong!!
I would not use the burner to keep the coffee warm, although you can. It's a waste of precious propane. My coffee usually goes straight into a big Thermos 51 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Carafe - I serve a big group and a 10 cup pot won't cut it. What I'm planning to do is pour the boiled water that I use to preheat the Thermos carafe (recommended to extend the hot coffee time), into the coffee maker for the 2nd pot. That should speed up the brew time!!
Also be warned, this coffee maker is carefully crafted sheet metal surrounding a 4500 BTU propane burner. EVERYTHING under the coffee pot (front and back) is extremely HOT!!!! Have a great cup of coffee in the great outdoors!!
The only con was the glass carafe it came with, but I guess that so they can get you to buy the metal one... which I did. Love it!
On a positive note - my husband loves it now and he says the coffee is awesome!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up is very easy and the coffee maker brews itself while you do other things, no need to watch it.