Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Coleman EvenTemp Griddle
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.65 x 11.02 x 3.15 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed exclusively for the Coleman EvenTemp stove
- Spacious 285 sq. in. (724 sq. cm) cooking surface
- Heavy duty cast aluminum with non-stick surface
- Grease cup can be removed and emptied while griddle is operating
- Fits the following Coleman stove models (sold separately): 5444, 2000000502, 2000000503, 2000002028 and 2000004960
- 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
THE OUTSIDE IS CALLING
There’s an adventure outside—and it’s waiting for you. The best part? You don’t need to go too far to find it. From your first camping trip to weekends at the lake, Coleman has always been there. So, grab your friends, your family, your gear and get ready for wherever adventure takes you.
WHERE WE STARTED
It all began when we created the first portable, gas-powered lantern that illuminated the first evening football game west of the Mississippi. In WWII, our camping stoves transformed the way soldiers ate in the field. We continued to revolutionize the outdoors with our cooler manufacturing in the 1950s, and in the decades that followed we added tents, sleeping bags, lighting, and more.
WHERE WE ARE TODAY
After 120 years, Coleman gear is everywhere you are: on the trail, by the lake, at the campsite, or in your own backyard. We're always around a place where there are friends, coolers, and campfires. So, grab a tent, fire up a grill, and pull up a chair. The Outside Is Calling. Answer it.
Coleman 2000020968 griddle acyl for even temp stove. Camping cooking stoves accessories & parts. Made of the highest quality materials. Camping cooking stoves accessories & parts.Stores inside stove for easier carrying and extra portability
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 21.65 x 11.02 x 3.15 inches; 4.59 Pounds
- Item model number : 2000020968
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 1, 2001
- Manufacturer : Coleman
- ASIN : B00339HVZW
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grease cup is separate and fits to the side of the griddle. You need to fold down one of the WindBlock shields to use it. The grease cup has three pegs in the bottom to fit perfectly into the three holes in the shield, which keeps it from moving. Although my stove has the three holes on either side, most of the photos I've seen for this stove don't show the three holes... I don't think this would fit properly without the holes since it would probably sit too high.
For storage, the grease cup is suppose to fit upside down, under the stove grill in the front/center. The griddle fits on top of the grill and the stove can be closed up and stored complete. My only problem is that the grease cup I have is just a bit too snug under the grill, which keeps the grill sticking up 1/8". As a result, the stove doesn't latch closed properly. I'm not sure if my grill or grease cup is just a little 'off' from the norm, so I can't be sure where the fault lies. I bent one side of the grease cup just a bit, so it fits fine now.