Coleman 4 D Battery QuickPump
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colors may vary. Pump will be either black or red.
- Compact, lightweight, and highly mobile pump makes it easy to inflate and deflate air mattresses and most recreational inflatable devices
- Compatible with all Coleman air mattresses, Double Lock valves, quick valves, Boston valves, standard wide-opening valves, and most other inflatables
- Runs on four D-cell batteries (sold separately)
- Side valve for inflating and top valve for deflating
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranty; details included with purchase
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 4.9 x 5.7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Size||Information Not Available|
|Special Size Type||One Size|
Top Customer Reviews
Before this purchase, I owned a more expensive Eddie Bauer air mattress with the pump attached. This worked wonderfully, especially when camping, and I miss it terribly. However, with four cats in the house, even a mountain of protective blankets and other spreads can't save the mattress from the inevitable claw and so I have had to resort to more disposable mattresses. I sure wish someone would make a cat resistant air mattress with a built in pump.
Interestingly, the box the pump came in clearly states that only one valve is included. It is the picture on the amazon website that is inaccurate with regards to the packaging contents.
Given the weakness, its still beats having the inflate the mattress with the manual pump. So 5 minutes with this pump and a minute with the manual pump is enough to get the right firmness.
Inexpensive, efficient, compact and lightweight.
I'm very impressed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
does the job-- inflates the tube! uses 4 D batteries. Blowing up a tube really drains the battery but that;s more a funciton of the tube. The blower is rather quiet. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Andrew C. Flick
Used it for a camping trip to inflate a coleman air mattress. It stopped working after the first mattress was pumped up. Will be returning it. Product, Fail.Published 16 days ago by Zizi
Never worked, its not even made by Coleman it's a Chinese fake. It arrived DOA, returned immediately.Published 1 month ago by Lgood
I was unsure about whether or not to get a battery sucker or something that was rechargeable but ultimately decided on this pump because of the price. This pump works well enough. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Glaus Family Prime