Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coleman 42-Can Wheeled Soft Cooler With Hard Liner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Holds 42 cans
- Telescoping handle and durable wheels handle the load with ease
- Removable hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Use ice or ice substitutes to keep treats cold
- Side handles for more carrying control
- Front, zippered pocket; inside top and side mesh pockets and lid bungees for optimal storage space
- Easy-to-clean permanent, flexible, soft PEVA liner
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The flexible plastic liner is treated with antimicrobials to prevent the forming of mold, mildew, and odors.
|24-Hour 9-Can Cooler||24-Hour 16-Can Cooler||24-Hour 30-Can Cooler||42-Can Removable Liner Wheeled Cooler||Soft Backpack Cooler|
|Ice Retention (Hours)||24||24||24||--||--|
|Category||Shoulder Bag||Shoulder Bag||Shoulder Bag||Wheeled||Backpack|
|Dimensions||10.88 x 10.50 x 4.38"||12.20 x 6.69 x 12.20"||13.75 x 13.75 x 4.75"||12.50 x 11.13 x 19.88"||19.38 x 14.76 x 1.78"|
About the Brand
Coleman helps people make fun memories by providing the lighting, stoves, coolers, tents, sleeping bags, and camping tools integral to their favorite outdoor experiences.
The Coleman 42-Can Wheeled Soft Cooler goes with you to the campsite, the BBQ, sporting events, tailgates and beyond. It features durable wheels and a retractable handle, so it's easy and comfortable to transport to wherever the party is. The cooler is big enough to hold 42 cans, and features plenty of extra storage space in its front zippered pocket, side mesh pockets, and mesh pocket in the lid. There are even bungees on the lid for stowing more extras! The cooler is soft on the outside and has a hard plastic liner inside to protect the contents from being crushed. The liner material is FDA approved for food contact, and is removable for easy cleaning. The Soft Cooler provides to resist odors, mold, and mildew.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* This is the size of a small suitcase on wheels or larger camping back pack.
* There are 2 wheels on the bottom of the cooler and they are on the back of the cooler as is the telescoping handle. On the front bottom of the cooler are two "feet."
* FRONT: There is a zip compartment on the front of the cooler (where it says Coleman) that zips down all but about 2-1/2 inches of the entire length of the front of the cooler. The width of the zip compartment on the front outside, would hold about 9 canned beverages or single serving bottles of Gatorade or vitamin waters.
* TOP: This opens via a zipper on the top from the right to the left. There is only 1 zipper opening the top. Also, there are 2 very strong (albeit dress shoelace sized) bungees on the top of the zip flap (on the top) of the cooler. I actually lifted the filled cooler with the bungees to test their strength and had no problem although I can imagine a multitude of items one could load onto the top, as long as they fit under the bungees.
* SIDES: Two lift handles, one on each side at the top of the outside of the cooler.
* BACK: There is the telescoping double sided luggage type sturdy handle which you can pull out either all the way, or at various heights. There are no locking sprockets which can be a good thing or a bad thing according to your personal taste.
* The inside is lined with the grey cooler back material, it's somewhat wrinkled albeit not unsightly. The inside of the zip top of the cooler is the same however, it also has a net pocket covering ¾ of the lid with an elasticized opening, see my downloaded photo.
* Something I especially like about this, is the portable in and out liner. It's lightweight yet very sturdy. I looks like a rounded yet square wastebasket with built in slot handles on each side which you can decide to use or leave at home.
* I purchased this for my high school varsity wrestling son to take with him to meets and invitationals. My son is hard on every item he uses and I have to replace his coolers every season because of them ripping or him breaking the zipper. So far, he has used this about a dozen times and no problems.
* It cleans quickly, handles easily, and the wheels are superb.
I didn't want a cooler/carry on with too many pockets or compartments as I feel I never really make use of them. This one is ok as the side pockets are mesh so you can quickly just stash something and see if (and not forget what's in there - which is why I don't care for too many compartments). The front zipper compartment is ok - I use it for paper plates, napkins or just flat stuff.
The bungees on top are nice - you shove lots of things in there - towels if going to the beach or even another bag of stuff.
Has held up to lots of use so far.
As a carry on it worked well for my son who doesn't bring a ton of clothes or need to pack clothes to prevent wrinkling, etc... We had no issues putting it in the overhead bin. Same size as other real carry ons we have.
Not sure that I would personally use it for a carry on for myself as i don't think I'd get all my stuff in there!